***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let's get the ball rolling

200.gif

Having too much fun at work 😂
Me and my boy have been going in front of magas and saying things like, “ yo I couldn’t log in to my Parler app this morning what happened?!”

Bro. In like 2017-2018 at my old job when I was a senior manager for a large group n Philly, part of what I did to foster communication and team building was put up a white board in the hallway and we had a committee of folks who would change the question on the board every 1-2 weeks. Bruh.....literally every time the question changed, Trump supporters would just write in something completely unrelated about DJT/Libs/MAGA yet no one in the office EVER said anything good about DJT. They were scared to really pop their **** in plain sight which I noticed is a common trend amongst lots of supporters. I guess Delk is in Tennessee so he can get away with openly supporting Trump in his office.

I wish I could taste those BAs tears now doe :lol:

Outside of his obvious allegiance and admission of supposed white superiority, you do not see the same characteristics in Trump?

Absolutely, that’s why I’ve continuously said it’s fair for anyone to deem Trump a racist based on his rhetoric and actions.

I’m not saying he isn’t.

Absolutely, that’s why I’ve continuously said it’s fair for anyone to deem Trump a racist based on his rhetoric and actions.

I’m not saying he isn’t.
So you openly support someone who you can't say isn't a racist/white supremacist.
And if I remember correctly, you're black?

Do you hate yourself? seriously asking. I'm trying to understand this

This ultimatum should have been given Wednesday and expired this morning.

wild how they took the weekend off. there was an attempted coup, and they went home to their families. **** could've been swift and more shameful while this thug's still in the white house.
now it's gonna stretch out into biden's term and be a centerpiece of his early days in office.

and how this dude ain't in cuffs is beyond me, still. people who yell in movie theatres get more for less

My support for Trump, for less than 4 years, defines who I am as a person...but my support for President Obama for twice as long has no bearing on it? Okay.
If you supported Obama and pushed racist tropes, echoed dangerous rhetoric, and trolled/antagonized Black and Brown posters then it would mean that your support of Obama has no bearing on it. Glad that we're on the same page here.
If you, and others, think it necessary to continuously highlight my past support for a tremendously flawed candidate—have at it.
Yes, we will -- you didn't just support a candidate. You pushed racist tropes on welfare recipients, rationalized at worst, or attempted to diminish at best, policies that included throwing kids in cages, and what-abouted or brushed off vile racism from the White House over the last 4 years, among other things. These things aren't just forgotten. These are a reflection of who YOU ARE. Since your "pulled support" after you realized Trump was losing -- not because of your repudiation of repugnant behavior, your have thrown out soft trolls on how Democrats are now obstructing meaningful legislation. So yea, it is wholly necessary to continue to highlight this.

No. No ultimatum should even be given. It’s the 25th and we’re throwing this out either way. The 25th and impeachment aren’t the same thing
I'm not disagreeing with that. 25th was never going to happen which is why I'm saying they should have been on the House floor by now moving forward

So you openly support someone who you can't say isn't a racist/white supremacist.
And if I remember correctly, you're black?

Do you hate yourself? seriously asking. I'm trying to understand this

I no longer support Trump.

But yes, I’m black.

And no, I don’t hate myself.

Serious answers to you serious questions.

I'm not disagreeing with that. 25th was never going to happen which is why I'm saying they should have been on the House floor by now moving forward
For sure. Weekends off for them no matter what is laughable. WW3 popping off but come 5 Friday everything is on hold. Literally had guns aimed at them but “whoops...... it’s 5 people. weekends here”
1610389788927.gif

Back
Top Bottom