***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kaitlin will take Acosta’s old position. Everyone winning!

Kaitlan-bae

5BE6B8D7-83BE-4406-9945-812750FB8FC9.gif

😆😆😆

Alexander, who has described himself as one of the “official originators” of the Jan. 6 rally in Washington, went on to use “yet” as a code word for violence. Then Alexander told the Phoenix crowd about his plans for Washington.

“We’re going to convince them to not certify the vote on January 6 by marching hundreds of thousands, if not millions of patriots, to sit their butts in D.C. and close that city down, right?” Alexander said. “And if we have to explore options after that…‘yet.’ Yet!”

Alexander’s supporters cheered, yelling threats like “noose!” and “nothing’s off the table!”

Alexander led a host of activists in ratcheting up the rhetoric ahead of Congress’ certification of the electoral votes, threatening to “1776” opponents of Trump’s re-election. Now that five people, including a Capitol Police officer, are dead, however, Alexander has gone into hiding, and the website promoting his Jan. 6 rally has been wiped from the internet.
How are you gonna stand in a crowd of white folks screaming "noose" with your black *** and not flinch?

Some of these minorities are different.

Initially it was his defeat and the focus went to helping the Dems flip the Senate as the political landscape had changed.

His response to the defeat, and increased dangerous rhetoric, has confirmed that was the right choice.

In hindsight, I should’ve expected this and stopped supporting him a while back. But I was focused on his ability to get meaningful legislation past an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate.

That is no longer an issue, and I’m glad I shifted to trying to help the Dems flip the Senate.

With all that he has shown you for the last like 6 years, you still decided to support him all of this time until he lost? Then you just up and switched sides on him, claiming that the rhetoric is all of a sudden too much... You Ben Sasse?

Macron and Merkel lowkey standing up for Trump :wow: That seems very 2020 of them.
Remember that Macron had a huge controversy on his hands over depictions of Mahomet in satirical newspapers, so in order to avoid being called a hypocrite at home (for defending the cartoons), he has to defend Trump's right to access to Twitter.

I don't know what the deal is with Merkel.

Back
Top Bottom