***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I though Trump was supposed to have spoken by now.

Maybe someone talked him into not speaking today

Dear People of the Sun,

Universal Law is in full effect, you can only vilify a group of people for so long before they become the heroes for the rest of the world to feel and see.

The deaths of police are a necessary part of this process of the onion’s unraveling.
They died for a reason.
Everything isn’t our battle.
Your very existence combats and destroys the frail weak and miserable mentally and spiritually.
Its win win for us through life and after death. If you can’t feel this...maybe you should seek it! As its all an exchange of energy through and through maybe its this very energy that the frail weak and miserable can only exist if they are leeching it from you?
So my people of the sun...be very careful of who you give your energy to...the frail weak and miserable can’t feel an existence without YOU!
Love your existence and purpose...sit back and be very BLACK!
KHUFU KHUFU

CDEE431C-289B-4A87-B8D1-2412901C07A7.jpeg

Stealing and TRYING to keep us in bondage was the biggest mistake white america has made for their future generations. We ARE your curse and will drive you to your very own self destruction by simply existing. Remember....killing one of us is always your very own self destruction everytime.
Start reading brothas!!!
The sooner the better!
F54AE84A-9E10-41C0-8DE3-802175E954B2.jpeg
D6C161D9-849B-485E-9E39-3AC500339E91.jpeg

Macron and Merkel lowkey standing up for Trump :wow: That seems very 2020 of them.
Macron is a racist. He is like some of the people in society who say "I'm not a racist, I have black friends".

On a sidenote, Facebook and Twitter need to be investigated though imo. They've allowed all sorts of ******* to happen on their platform for years. Now that Trumps Presidency is almost over is when they decide to put their foot down?

Back
Top Bottom