***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They blaming Joe already despite the obvious fact that he's not even in office yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These speeches

giphy.gif

the fact this person can just walk around a metal detector let alone be walking free on the streets right now to vote on impeachment is the ish I find concerning. Like who the hell is in charge and what else do you need to see. I don’t get it the only way politicians can be convicted in this country is if the other side has enough of a majority?

Takes like these, and people like Umar, play right into the hand of white supremacist imo

People think it is a radical take, but that is one of the ways white supremacist wants black people to think

-And of course, people should generally avoid Umar Johnsons scamming *** :lol:

I come in peace but how does it benefit white supremacists if black folks think this way?

Essentially, I think he is just saying to keep your head on a swivel when dealing with them. Even those that claim they are for equality.

I come in Peace

Anyone else like me can’t get over what happened and very anxious from expecting a lack of accountability because white supremacy? I feel like it’s not emphasized enough that this mob was incited and there to kill and take hostages. And it’s looking more and more like it was coordinated with insiders.
Not anxious about the lack of accountability toward white supremacy. Honestly, after a while you just assume that is how this world operates. Not even getting my hopes up.

All I CAN hope for is any noise they make in the future is met with ACTUAL resistance. (Bullets to skulls).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom