***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man **** Bernie.

4 years of it should've been Bernie is not gonna rock. He lost to Hillary by millions.

Blame him for not convincing enough ppl.

Cat really tried telling me that the DNC primary was rigged.

Now I know it was clear the DNC didn't favor Bernie but it wasn't rigged. You don't get blown out like Bernie did by a rigged election.

Are people serious that if Hillary won, things would continue to get better...I mean just a week ago it was announced that Obama care premium will sky rocket coming next year. We had artificial low interest rates for more than 10yrs...imagine all that excess of cash in the market. And u wonder why things are expensive.

Hillary is probably happy she won't be around when the poop hits the fan. U can't promise people something for free, someone always pays for the bill and it's gonna be us...

and an uneducated, poor hillbilly living in middle america will get rich by voting for trump how exactly? because that's also who he catered to not just the NYC elite

You do realize that by stereotyping and generalizing all of middle America will only enrage them to go against anything you want them to vote for? It just happened. Newsflash - all of middle America doesn't live in trailer parks or grow crops for a living. They are tired of hearing they are dumb, uneducated hillbillies just because they don't live in a large populated city.

i think you're gonna see a different trump going forward.

starting even with the next time he speaks.

i said before he said a lot of stuff to his audience to get their votes...

but i wouldn't be shocked if he comes out talking very unTrump.

Bruh :lol:

once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?

OG muscle car era bout to be back.

Keystone pipeline being built.

Opec can suck ****, cuz we gonna frack till our hands bleed.

:pimp:

Manufacturing is not coming back to the states. Let that dream go. Americans want cheap things and are not going to pay a premium to account for the liveable wage required to manufacture things in the US

Feel like I'm living in a an alternate timeline right now or something.

This must be how supes felt when luthor got elected president. 

So Mexico's getting that wall after all

Does he even need to build it anymore? Who's going to want to come to this **** show right now?

once da corporate tax rate goes down to 15% cuz Trump got da house & senate, da flood of money thats gonna come back to da United States to reinvest in manufacturing is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo lit?

:smh: :rofl:

Ninja wants to live this so bad

I-am-American.jpg

Are people serious that if Hillary won, things would continue to get better...I mean just a week ago it was announced that Obama care premium will sky rocket coming next year. We had artificial low interest rates for more than 10yrs...imagine all that excess of cash in the market. And u wonder why things are expensive.

Hillary is probably happy she won't be around when the poop hits the fan. U can't promise people something for free, someone always pays for the bill and it's gonna be us...
Obama is not free bro.....but I get your point. Idk how Trump with fix that mess.

and an uneducated, poor hillbilly living in middle america will get rich by voting for trump how exactly? because that's also who he catered to not just the NYC elite
You do realize that by stereotyping and generalizing all of middle America will only enrage them to go against anything you want them to vote for? It just happened. Newsflash - all of middle America doesn't live in trailer parks or grow crops for a living. They are tired of hearing they are dumb, uneducated hillbillies just because they don't live in a large populated city.
I didn't say all, but there are a lot living there, the demographics of middle america as well as the demographics of folks who voted for trump based on education, income, and race are also documented so i'm not speaking out of pocket here thats what went down tonight...they came in droves because they believed in his divisive ideology, theyre enraged because they are jealous and think trump will look out for them cause theyre white 

So Mexico's getting that wall after all

Does he even need to build it anymore? Who's going to want to come to this **** show right now?

take the country back .....

to the 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom