Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

Originally Posted by Noskey

This movie was SO. $#+#%+*. DOPE. Loved it. Just a fun movie overall, some lol parts, and some great action.

In regards to VCXV,
Spoiler [+]
%@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif
Yes. Yes he did
laugh.gif
He was all crazy, talking like "I'm one of you!" and %!%# before he got butt #%*%%% by the arm knife.

I wish Fishburn was brought into the movie a little sooner, but it didnt make it less enjoyable. Between this movie and the LeBron drama, today was entertaining as hell
smokin.gif

My favorite part was when
Spoiler [+]
The Yakuza guy battled the predator. I thought it was gonna be like when Billy fought the predator in #1 and died offscreen. Pleasant surprise. Also when the raptor thing was chasing Topher Grace
laugh.gif

It's 5pm...do you know what time it is?
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

This movie was SO. $#+#%+*. DOPE. Loved it. Just a fun movie overall, some lol parts, and some great action.

In regards to VCXV,
Spoiler [+]
%@% was that gonna do for him? Did he think the Predators were just gonna befriend his *&^?!
laugh.gif
Yes. Yes he did
laugh.gif
He was all crazy, talking like "I'm one of you!" and %!%# before he got butt #%*%%% by the arm knife.

I wish Fishburn was brought into the movie a little sooner, but it didnt make it less enjoyable. Between this movie and the LeBron drama, today was entertaining as hell
smokin.gif

My favorite part was when
Spoiler [+]
The Yakuza guy battled the predator. I thought it was gonna be like when Billy fought the predator in #1 and died offscreen. Pleasant surprise. Also when the raptor thing was chasing Topher Grace
laugh.gif

It's 5pm...do you know what time it is?
devil.gif
laugh.gif

went to the midnight showing. It was good.

Spoiler [+]
Why did they have to do my Ns Danny Trejo and the African dude so early in the movie though? And Topher Grace is my dude but that ending where he suddenly reveals himself was wack

-The Juice

Spoiler [+]
Why did they have to do my Ns Danny Trejo and the African dude so early in the movie though? And Topher Grace is my dude but that ending where he suddenly reveals himself was wack

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

Spoiler [+]
he probably had to go film Machette
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

Spoiler [+]
he probably had to go film Machette
laugh.gif

Definitely going to see this.

I actually enjoyed the first avp but hated the second.
I loved how the predators were like 8 foot tall and massive not them skinny ones with the large helmets looking out of proportion.

Definitely going to see this.

I actually enjoyed the first avp but hated the second.
I loved how the predators were like 8 foot tall and massive not them skinny ones with the large helmets looking out of proportion.

Wow, movie was GREAT! The directing when they jumped in the water, Robert Rodriguez kept it closeup and personal on some Saving Private Ryan. Cast was phenomenal, A. Broady always consistent, City of God chick, Machete, Morpheus, all great, even the asian guy with the bad ++% suit.

Wow, movie was GREAT! The directing when they jumped in the water, Robert Rodriguez kept it closeup and personal on some Saving Private Ryan. Cast was phenomenal, A. Broady always consistent, City of God chick, Machete, Morpheus, all great, even the asian guy with the bad ++% suit.

Easily the second best movie in the Predator franchise.

OG > Predators > Predator 2 > AVP, AVP II.

Highly enjoyable. First 30 minutes dragged a bit, though.

Easily the second best movie in the Predator franchise.

OG > Predators > Predator 2 > AVP, AVP II.

Highly enjoyable. First 30 minutes dragged a bit, though.

Best action movie of the summer and definitely worth the price of admission. Will cop on Blu-Ray, instant favorite of mine.

Best action movie of the summer and definitely worth the price of admission. Will cop on Blu-Ray, instant favorite of mine.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Wow, movie was GREAT! The directing when they jumped in the water, Robert Rodriguez Nimrod Antal kept it closeup and personal on some Saving Private Ryan. Cast was phenomenal, A. Broady always consistent, City of God chick, Machete, Morpheus, all great, even the asian guy with the bad *@% suit.

Fixed. Nimrod directed and Rodriquez produced but w/e heard it was good. So time to spend some dough on going to the movies.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Wow, movie was GREAT! The directing when they jumped in the water, Robert Rodriguez Nimrod Antal kept it closeup and personal on some Saving Private Ryan. Cast was phenomenal, A. Broady always consistent, City of God chick, Machete, Morpheus, all great, even the asian guy with the bad *@% suit.

Fixed. Nimrod directed and Rodriquez produced but w/e heard it was good. So time to spend some dough on going to the movies.

Back
Top Bottom