Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

Checked it out tonight and it was DOPE. I'm a huge Predator fan and after watching AVP in theaters
sick.gif
I felt much better after this one.

I don't care what people say about Topher Grace character I enjoyed it. Yakuza dude was
smokin.gif

Checked it out tonight and it was DOPE. I'm a huge Predator fan and after watching AVP in theaters
sick.gif
I felt much better after this one.

I don't care what people say about Topher Grace character I enjoyed it. Yakuza dude was
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

but ol' boy brody shoulda left his shirt on.  i see he attempted buff up, but he's just no comparison to ahnold or the rest of the OG predator cast .
he wasn't supposed to be like them... he was actually more like a "real" military type dude than the guys in the first one.  when have you ever seen super buff dudes with ridiculous weapons? 
laugh.gif
  this kept it real and it worked out pretty well.

love the homages to the original, though, especially the little richard tune during the credits.  awesome flick.

but ol' boy brody shoulda left his shirt on.  i see he attempted buff up, but he's just no comparison to ahnold or the rest of the OG predator cast .
he wasn't supposed to be like them... he was actually more like a "real" military type dude than the guys in the first one.  when have you ever seen super buff dudes with ridiculous weapons? 
laugh.gif
  this kept it real and it worked out pretty well.

love the homages to the original, though, especially the little richard tune during the credits.  awesome flick.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Enjoyed every second of it. I'm glad they went back to the basics by relating the script to the OG film and by using the score from the original
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
So Lawrence Fishburne was schizo/crazy right, cuz why the hell was he talking to an imaginary person when he took them all back to his "home". And Topher Grace was the one who brought them all there right?

Spoiler [+]
I'm assuming he took them to his home to kill them & take all of their supplies.  Perhaps cannibalism too?  He did look pretty hefty
laugh.gif
  And Topher was just psychotic.  I thought it was pretty clear from their parachutes being Pred technology that it was the Pred's that abducted them and dropped them there.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Enjoyed every second of it. I'm glad they went back to the basics by relating the script to the OG film and by using the score from the original
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
So Lawrence Fishburne was schizo/crazy right, cuz why the hell was he talking to an imaginary person when he took them all back to his "home". And Topher Grace was the one who brought them all there right?

Spoiler [+]
I'm assuming he took them to his home to kill them & take all of their supplies.  Perhaps cannibalism too?  He did look pretty hefty
laugh.gif
  And Topher was just psychotic.  I thought it was pretty clear from their parachutes being Pred technology that it was the Pred's that abducted them and dropped them there.

don't usually pay for movies like this to see in the theater but not gonna lie I kinda wanna see this

don't usually pay for movies like this to see in the theater but not gonna lie I kinda wanna see this

^
--Definitely good to hear a few good verdicts.
--Still gonna see Despicable Me first tonight though...

^
--Definitely good to hear a few good verdicts.
--Still gonna see Despicable Me first tonight though...

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif

Yea..but when do you ever see a group of people kidnapped by aliens and dropped on another planet so that they can hunt them for sport...and the group of people act all nonchalant about it?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif

Yea..but when do you ever see a group of people kidnapped by aliens and dropped on another planet so that they can hunt them for sport...and the group of people act all nonchalant about it?

Back
Top Bottom