Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

i saw the midnight show and i was impressed. how much it felt like number 1 w/ the musical score and how they paid homage to the original. however, w/ there going to be an obvious number 2, they could have given more background story. like WHO chose them and put them on the planet. there were some cheesy parts in the film too. but still a good film.

what's good w/ that 'machete' preview? i can't wait for that to drop.

i saw the midnight show and i was impressed. how much it felt like number 1 w/ the musical score and how they paid homage to the original. however, w/ there going to be an obvious number 2, they could have given more background story. like WHO chose them and put them on the planet. there were some cheesy parts in the film too. but still a good film.

what's good w/ that 'machete' preview? i can't wait for that to drop.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

EXACTLY. obviously reminds so much of the OG, just like so many other sequels/prequels/reboots nowadays. still pretty good though.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

EXACTLY. obviously reminds so much of the OG, just like so many other sequels/prequels/reboots nowadays. still pretty good though.

Seeing this late tonight.

pimp.gif

Just got back. It was good. I've been hoping for a movie like this since 1993. It did not disappoint.

Just got back. It was good. I've been hoping for a movie like this since 1993. It did not disappoint.

very entertaining, not over the top action sci-fi movie...finally.

but ol' boy brody shoulda left his shirt on.  i see he attempted buff up, but he's just no comparison to ahnold or the rest of the OG predator cast .  "its important to pack on the pounds" - mac from always sunny

very entertaining, not over the top action sci-fi movie...finally.

but ol' boy brody shoulda left his shirt on.  i see he attempted buff up, but he's just no comparison to ahnold or the rest of the OG predator cast .  "its important to pack on the pounds" - mac from always sunny

Enjoyed every second of it. I'm glad they went back to the basics by relating the script to the OG film and by using the score from the original
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
So Lawrence Fishburne was schizo/crazy right, cuz why the hell was he talking to an imaginary person when he took them all back to his "home". And Topher Grace was the one who brought them all there right?

Enjoyed every second of it. I'm glad they went back to the basics by relating the script to the OG film and by using the score from the original
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
So Lawrence Fishburne was schizo/crazy right, cuz why the hell was he talking to an imaginary person when he took them all back to his "home". And Topher Grace was the one who brought them all there right?

Back
Top Bottom