Official Premier League 07-08 Post

any Liverpool fans??? LOL. Go Liverpool!! Ugly shot by Benayoun... :lol:
laugh.gif
but a win is a win. but yeah...GO LIVERPOOL!!!

CFC BABY!!!!!

STILL RAISING THE BLUE PROUDLY!!!!!

HAS @RSE EVEN PLAYED MAN U. OR POOL YET??? LOL, PREPARE TO GO DOWNHILL LADS

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

No, but Arsenal had the best record among the Big 4 when playing each other last year, they just failed to get 3 when they needed to from the mid-table teams and that has been the difference this year. I can't wait till Abramovich gets bored and Chelsea goes under because they are operating so far in the red
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

haha man only someone of roman's wealth could own a club ..be in debt..leave and still be set for 100 life times :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamMUFC
ROONEY #10
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Good to see United scoring more than one goal in a game...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Quote:
No, but Arsenal had the best record among the Big 4 when playing each other last year, they just failed to get 3 when they needed to from the mid-table teams and that has been the difference this year. I can't wait till Abramovich gets bored and Chelsea goes under because they are operating so far in the red
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Lets be real, this post was swamped with Gooners before Man Utd started to turn it around and play well.
KNVB

this post has always been full of arsenal supporters. i have always contributed to this post when i had the time though.

TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

i dont question your contribution, just the fact that im NOW seeing more Man U supporters posting regularly thats all :D
happy.gif
KNVB

where the hell was this post? i couldnt find it at 4am when i was getting ready for wigan V ManUTD

2nd half was :smokin
smokin.gif

anyone else subscribe to SETANTA? i dropped the starz pack and swapped it for setanta :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Back
Top Bottom