Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Hahahaha, how did Arsenal lose to that pathetic team?

Oh well, last time I checked, that was Arsenal's first meaningful loss of the season. Wenger will have his boys focused next week when they play Chelsea.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

im not a "noob" its a new name...how old are you?...you sound like a teenage punk bc ur not even responding to my posts...and lemme guess your from liverpool bc ur grammar is terrible...unless you were gay i dont know why you would report me

PM from the above.

Look if your going to talk trash do it on the board, unless your too afraid too...which you are. You ManU fanboys have no class at all, and i feel sorry foryou.
BTW im 22, not some friggin iss-er like you are, ive been a member on this board for quite a while, so hey, im proud of my bad grammar and my support forLiverpool, and now i guess ill be the better man AND report you. PEACE.

damn, smh at me for hoping for another invincible run. we can't win 'em all I guess, still have a 1 pt lead, which is much better than where we werelast year

and I agree with you DemiMatt, the only thing worse than a ManU fan is a Chel$ki fan

oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

damn, smh at me for hoping for another invincible run. we can't win 'em all I guess, still have a 1 pt lead, which is much better than where we were last year

and I agree with you DemiMatt, the only thing worse than a ManU fan is a Chel$ki fan

Cheers to that!
Ive only met one Chelsea fan that was cool, he even admits they are all punks, ahahah.
Man bad weekend for both Liverpool and Arsenal, no undefeated teams left.
My best friend is an arsenal supporter, hes heartbroken hahaha.

Next weekend is going to be big for the Premiership!

And the match is on FSC so you folks with no Setanta service are in luck.....this time
smile.gif

wow...go DemiMatt!! lol. strong words over there.
But yeah goooo Liverpool!
How are we going to stop C. Ronaldo w/ our defense...
Old%$%@ Hyypia and Carragher...lol.

Originally Posted by imSOLEsick

wow...go DemiMatt!! lol. strong words over there.
But yeah goooo Liverpool!
How are we going to stop C. Ronaldo w/ our defense...
Old%$%@ Hyypia and Carragher...lol.

Cheers!
We will stop Ronaldo like we tried to stop arsenal, probably going with that swarm defense with crouch and torres up front. If we can hold out with our staminaand score big in the 1st half well play that keepaway game.

But this I find inspiring,and I have no problems with losing last week.
http://www.goaltube.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=293
AMAZING!
BRILLIANT!
QUALITY!
LIVERPOOL!
glasses.gif

Hyypia is going to be spinning in circles trying to keep up with rooney and tevez.
teves is in great form. not to mention ronaldo.
hyypia has trouble with quickness and speed. and rooney and tevez are about the worst matchup for hyypia.

man u 2-1 over liverscum.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

0,,10268~3206161,00.jpg

BTW- I notice Chelsea is the only club with a tag on the main page.
smokin.gif

yea seriously even if you try to double ronaldo we have giggs and anderson on the left....whos gonna stop rooney and tevez? DemiMatt....plus you said IF u getthe lead u will just long ball it in the second half....thats great sportsmanship right there (sarcasm)

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I have a $*!@#*@ job interview at 10am so I'm gonna miss the second half of the game.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully you perform better in the job interview than Chelsea does in the game.

^how are you the best at what you do if you wont win the premier league in the next 5 years.....admit it drogba and all your good players are gone after thisyear....im sorry

The EPL is so lopsided this season.

-You've got 1.5 elite teams (Arsenal and Man Utd)

-2 teams that play soccer like school girls(Liverpool, Chelsea)

Then you have completely garbage teams from 6-20.

BTW, congratulations Tottenham fans for finding your way out of the relegation zone. I'd also like to congratulate you guys in advance for finishing inthe top 10 this season
eek.gif

That's as far as you guys are ever going to get
laugh.gif

*Goes back to sippin Haterade*

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

yea seriously even if you try to double ronaldo we have giggs and anderson on the left....whos gonna stop rooney and tevez? DemiMatt....plus you said IF u get the lead u will just long ball it in the second half....thats great sportsmanship right there (sarcasm)

Lol, we tried it agaisnt Arsenal and weve played that way in the past-probly why alot of people dont like Liverpool, but hey-its a favorite style of play forme, so if it works why not. At least we dont play dirty like some of the lower ranked teams.

Anyways everything aside, the games are in 5 hours and im going to sleep so i can get a seat at my pub. Goodnight

Back
Top Bottom