Official Premier League 07-08 Post

happy.gif
Victory...

Chelsea fans are ghost like Shevchenko's goal scoring abilities.

Arsenal completely dominated that match, they had a gazillion chances but could only record one goal. Chelsea had 2 great chances at the end but Shevchenkocouldn't put that header away and Almunia made a great save on the free kick.

It was good to see v. Persie back. Hopefully he can score a couple of goals before his next scheduled injury.

Man, wild Match withe Liverpool v ManU
Def Liverpool was in top form today, but Torres was not-great line up, great offense, great potential, but ManU's defense just shut us down.
Hats off to them.

Homer: no Essien and no Drogba make Homer something something
Marge: Go Crazy?
Homer: Dont mind if I do

Last 20mins of the London game was great.

Still think United will take the title though.

I was up late on sunday morning and missed the 1st half, but that was some second half. I got so scared when Wright-Phillips had that shot 3 yards out andtotally blanked it. Ade's goal shouldn't have been called back. But we won and thats all that matters. Can't wait for United v. Arsenal in April asthat will probably go far in determining the Premier League.

SMFH @ Eboue..... broke 3 bones in JT's foot

@rse were very unimpressive to me @ Emirates versus a depleted Chelsea side. And with that, Cech gave them their 3pts. Chelsea midfield smothered Cesc and thatshaggy haired frenchman who would probably be playing for a bottom feeder in Ligue 1 if Arsene weren't so cheap.
laugh.gif

Anyway- with all that said, I will bet my life @rse don't stay at the top for much longer. I will not even be shocked if they don't finish top 3. Theone thing going for them is the prospect of getting eliminated in CL 1/16 and thus focusing on the Prem, this is highly possible. One more **** you toEmanuelle Eboue.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

SMFH @ Eboue..... broke 3 bones in JT's foot

@rse were very unimpressive to me @ Emirates versus a depleted Chelsea side. And with that, Cech gave them their 3pts. Chelsea midfield smothered Cesc and that shaggy haired frenchman who would probably be playing for a bottom feeder in Ligue 1 if Arsene weren't so cheap.
laugh.gif

Anyway- with all that said, I will bet my life @rse don't stay at the top for much longer. I will not even be shocked if they don't finish top 3. The one thing going for them is the prospect of getting eliminated in CL 1/16 and thus focusing on the Prem, this is highly possible. One more **** you to Emanuelle Eboue.

You mad son?

Open your eyes, even the most neutral observers notice how entertaining Arsenal play. Under Mourinho, Chelsea were just as boring to watch as Liverpool.

Arsenal dominated Chelsea in the 2nd half using the counter attack, that game could've easily have ended 3-0. Chelsea may have contained Fabregas butAdebeyor was running wild on them.
And who cares if Arsenal doesnt finish 1st, we're going to finish ahead of Chelsea
roll.gif

What $40 million buys Chelsea

0,,10268%7E3000494,00.jpg

What $40 million buys Arsenal
Arsenal-Team-Group-with-lucazade_523408.jpg

13 Top Division titles, 10 FA Cups > 3 titles, 4 FA Cups, half of which were purchased, not earned

^
laugh.gif
It's not my money, what do I care? I wish all my teams couldspend as much. Don't be crying when Real Madrid purchase Cesc.

Big news in the Prem today: Nery Castillo loaned to City

I just really hope that I'm still here when Rom an gets bored and stops throwing hundreds of millions of pounds at the club. They'll be so %#+##%, andI don't even mean in a football sense, they are hemorrhaging cash like crazy.

And I won't be crying when Real buys Cesc, it will be years and we will get mad bank from it. I'll admit I was upset when Thierry left, but thatsbecause he was my all-time favorite player.

In Arsene we trust.

Even if Cesc goes somewhere else, if you havent noticed Arsene has an eye for talent. He(Cesc) can be replaced...

I hate Man U but damn Ronaldo is simply brilliant. what a goal.

and just as i type this Everton ties it 1-1 in the 28th minute

Back
Top Bottom