Official Premier League 07-08 Post

well i wont be looking at this vid. cant stand vids like that. anyone remember when Henrik Larsson broke his leg at celtic?
sick.gif
cisse's frist leg break was pretty nasty too.

when smith broke his leg against liverpool it was the result of his leg coming into contact with a risse free kick. this was just a sloppy tackle. broken legsare serious business in football. best of luck to eduardo. hope he gets a full recovery. croatia just took a big blow for euro 2008.

on a more light note. my boys really pouring the goals. 5 this week and 4 against arsenal last week. hope they can keep this up against other squads.

OMG.. I just saw PICTURES.. For the sake of NT's health, I hope nobody posts those pictures.. It's something you just would never wish upon a player orperson.. Shaun Livingston's injury has NOTHING ON THIS!!

tired.gif
I hope that kid can recover swiftly. I've seen Eboue makemalicious tackles many a time though, so stuff a baguette in your mouth, ARSEne.

YAY spurs! maybe you can win the UEFA cup and then you'll have the second rate competitions double!

Not going to click on the video but I've seen a vid like that in a highlights reel a couple of years back and I still can't forget it

Frustrating game to watch, Clichy and Senderos played like crap.

Adebeyor needs to go back to corn rows, his afro cost us a couple of goals today
grin.gif

frustrating indeed
smh.gif

clichy and senderos were both completely out of sync

adebayor needs to work on keeping those headers down lol

laugh.gif
the league doesnt matter anymore since were already in europe. i justwant spurs to concentrate on the uefa cup

Pompey's defense played their %%@$+ off... We didn't take our chances when we had em. Got burned at the end. We dominated that whole game but came outwith the loss.

so many chances squandered...
smh.gif

I know I'm biased, but I really felt Ronaldo did have a legitimate penalty appeal...

Torres is on fire...

What the heck happened?

VDS got hurt so Cupcake got subbed in then got a red card?

I cant wait for the youtube
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom