Official Premier League 07-08 Post

poor defending by... Rooney and Anderson... they were ball-watching instead of marking their opponents... left Kuz with a one-on-one with Baros...

Edit - Barnsley 1 - 0 Chelsea What the hell is going on!?
laugh.gif

fa cup is garbarge also im glad we lost...these refs are out of their mind i wouldnt be surprised toc ronaldo leave after the season

the league doesnt matter anymore since were already in europe. i just want spurs to concentrate on the uefa cup
Uhhh, you might want to worry at least a little bit about the league, you're only 7 points out of the drop zone.

The Barnsley game was one of the most entertaining games I've watched in a while, I just had a feeling they'd take it, their defense was amazing. I hada feeling Odejayi would be the one that would score with all the chances he was creating.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

fa cup is garbarge
What?

Not a good weekend for the top PL teams. Hopefully a Championship side can win the cup.

Arsenal still slipping, 2nd place beckons.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

smh.gif
our seasons now over.

theres allways next year
ohwell.gif

I think I've taken enough shots at Tottenham this season, I'll spare you this time...

Your season was over in August
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
tevez youre a fool

havent touched this thread since october. damn BBy shifts prevent me from posting during the games, gotta catch em on the DVR

everton
smh.gif
wasted opportunity

Back
Top Bottom