Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Good win for Arsenal today.
pimp.gif

But is anyone else sick of the fact that whenever United has played before Arsenal seemingly everything you read online has something like "United climbto the top of the table" or today i read "Arsenal beat Reading 3-1 at the Madejski Stadium on Monday night to leapfrog Manchester United at the topof the Premier League table." Its not like Arsenal were at the very bottom of the table and have started some impressive climb. Especially with Arsenalstill having a game in hand, its really not newsworthy to state something that boring over and over.

^^^^

British media thrive on sensationalism. They over-exaggerate everything.

Where is NT's favourite gay boy, cacz0rz?

WE LOVE YOU WIGAN, WE DO!
OOHHHHHHHHHHHH WIGAN WE LOVE YOU!!!!

^^^^

British media thrive on sensationalism. They over-exaggerate everything.

Where is NT's favourite gay boy, cacz0rz?
Yo man, I'm on fab's **** bro. chill!

2-0 Arsenal Wins

Gallas with the fantastic header
followed by Rosicky's goal right after.

No Cesc or Hleb today but it didn't matter.
pimp.gif

How the heck did Man Utd. lose to Bolton? Arsenal now have an insurmountable 3 point lead at the top of the standings.

0o 0o liverpool.
Nice win for us this past week.
If only we can do better in champions league.
>_<<br />
1 game at a time.

^^^ finally a Liverpool fan!
all i see here in NT are Manchester United and Arsenal fans. LOL.
anyone w/ a liverpool sig??? lol.

Liverpool fans were all over this place at the end of the season last year, Ironically they all appeared around the time of the CL final. Now they've allslid back into the wood work. There have been fans of more teams popping up recently though.

man im in awe as to how many arsenal fans there are on nt.
I have to say they are one awesome team with quality players.
But man, those Man U fans are friggin everywhere you go, like rats, i swear. Theres a soccer in marina del rey i go to called the %%*! and Bull and whenever igo there is just a sea of man u fans. cant understand why though, Beckhams on the galaxy now.... hahaha

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=485184&cc=5901

Platini says

'I like [Arsenal manager] (Arsene) Wenger, I like (Sir Alex) Ferguson; I like their players, and they do what is best for the clubs. But it is not myphilosophy.'

Dumb Fergie tries to separate himself from the clubs that have "foreign players" or "non-regional players".

To explain the quote. Platini is talking about how he wants clubs to not only have home grown players, but he wants them to have locally home grown players aswell. While Arsene admits and advocates the presence of foreign players in EPL, Fergie supports the quota for english players on the starting XI. While Fergieis trying to separate himself from Arsene, Platini basically called Fergie a hypocrite, by grouping the transfer policies of the two managers' together.

Atleast Arsene admits to the value of his foreign players, Fergie tries to sweep them under the rug.

It must be tough being a ManUre fan right now. Fergie is getting senile.

read the rest of the article for more information. the quote is near the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom