completely outplayed in the 2nd half...pathetic

chelsea played well in the 2nd half

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

completely outplayed in the 2nd half...pathetic

chelsea played well in the 2nd half

pretty much.
smh.gif

worst showing of the season.

Arsenal played like crappppppppp in the last 2/3rds of the game. I thought that Arsenal was controlling the tempo for the first 25 minutes or so but thenChelsea just took over.

I'm not trying to hate but I wasn't that impressed with Chelsea's performance either, they were very very sloppy but they created the most chancesand deserved to win. I still dont understand why Lampard is so highly regarded, he was terrible as usual.

Man of the match for me was John Terry, he completely shut down Adebeyor. Drogba did what he does best, get in the right place at the right time, he got solucky on the 1st goal, his pass was too strong but it deflected back to him
laugh.gif

Congrates to Man Utd. for back-to-back titles, I had a feeling since September that Arsenal would run out of gas sooner or later and Man. Utd would hit fullstride.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

wow, whats happened to arsenal in the last few weeks. title is much more wide open than it was 3 weeks ago.

injuries and breakdown, in a nutshell. we're not as deep as a top team should be. its beginning to show. not an excuse, but thats what happened. andlets be honest...we've overachieved all year...i was in London for opening weekend and many people didnt even have Arsenal in the top 4

wow, whats happened to arsenal in the last few weeks. title is much more wide open than it was 3 weeks ago.

injuries and breakdown, in a nutshell. not an excuse, but thats what happened. and lets be honest...we've overachieved all year...i was in London for opening weekend and many people didnt even have Arsenal in the top 4

i saw them play in the netherlands near opening week in a friendly and although the mood may have been low i wouldn't say people didn't have thempicked in the top 4. maybe not a fave for the title but still one of the top picks.

injuries and breakdown, in a nutshell. not an excuse, but thats what happened. and lets be honest...we've overachieved all year...i was in London for opening weekend and many people didnt even have Arsenal in the top 4

i saw them play in the netherlands near opening week in a friendly and although the mood may have been low i wouldn't say people didn't have them picked in the top 4. maybe not a fave for the title but still one of the top picks.
i'd say it was pretty split. at least in london. regardless though, i think it sucks that we're struggling now. hopefully we can get back ontrack. id hate to have us get knocked out the CL with crap showing.

^ put on your flame suit for the rampage of hate your going to get from all the arsenal supporters on here.

laugh.gif

no point in even talking to a spurs fan

I keep on forgetting about X11.. so I field a ridiculous lineup due to injuries.. I think a week and a half ago.. I got smashed 0-6 because my lineup was a3-2-3 lol

spurs can get stone faces spurs can get hate you can say spurs arnt in the same class but at the end of the day every club plays for trophies and spurs willhave one this season and the gooners wont

Originally Posted by RealTalk916

spurs can get stone faces spurs can get hate you can say spurs arnt in the same class but at the end of the day every club plays for trophies and spurs will have one this season and the gooners wont

Carling Cup...

specialOlympicsMainPage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom