Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

^I did that but no hope...
Oh BTW when it scans and it finds my connection, my connection doesn't have a name...and its 100% and with no security.
What the hell!!
*TeamNinja*

^ Try to unplug your router/modem and reboot the computer that they're connected to. It might work, probably not. Worth a shot though.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

wakaveli13 how long does it take to record a dvd because mine is taking like an ahour to dl.is it suppose to take that long?
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

man that psp movie creator is pissin me off! i need some serious help on how to do this. i'll try over and over, and tha audio is always wack. i dont knoe whut im doing wrong, or whut im not doing.
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

anybody knows how to put stories or novels into ur psp??? Do I copy and paste the whole thing, save it, and somehow put it into mpeg 4???
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

^^^ Dam, I didn't know that (stories and novels info), great info, im gonna do it right now.

i broke the sceen on mine and sent it to fixmyplaystation.com
has anyone ever used this site?
how long does it usually take before i get my psp back

Versions 2.1, 2.5, and 2.6 have been cracked and we can all use homebrew and the such on each one.

For more details, go to pspupdates.com

..not gonna let this post die.

video 9 is pure trash. i use psp video express. best one yet.
And that's not on the Album...still team anti ds.

hot shots golf is the truth.that is one of the most addicting games i've played in a while.
and how do game share.i have a psp and my lil sis has one too.but she wants to play hot shots golf when i play?????

^^^ Only Nintendo DS can do that, you need 2 copies of Hot Shot Gold to play against your sister. BTW, how much did you get it for, im looking to pickup a copy.

i don't even know to tell you the truth.i just picked it up and used my best buy gift card.but i think that it was $39.99.i highly recommend getting it even if you ain't into golf.

Good to see that this thread is still active with great info!!

I'm experiencing the same problem with audio out of sync with videos. Who's NOT having this problem when converting avi's and mpegs? Which converter works best--I don't care about easiest to use. I want best quality compression.

Some awesome new games just recently released and coming soon. Developers are FINALLY getting on point:
Out now
Megaman Maverick Hunter X

2/7
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Winning Eleven 9

2/14
Fight Night Round 3

2/21
Toca Race Driver 2

2/27
MX Vs. ATV Unleashed

2/28
Street Supremacy
Neopuppets: Pet Adventure
Generation of Chaos
FIFA Street 2
Spongbob Yellow Avenger
MLB 2006

March
World Poker Tour
Major League Baseball 2006
YS: THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Untold Legends 2: Warriors Code with Bonus!
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai
Pursuit Force
Worms
Stacked
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
From Russia With Love -- JAMES BOND! WHOOO HOOO!
Mega Man Powered Up
Astonishia Story
Brothers In Arms
Daxter
Monster Hunter Freedom
Me and My Katamari
Bust-A-Move Deluxe - Great puzzle game!!
Def Jam Fight for NY
NBA Ballers: Rebound
Viewtiful Joe VFX Battle
Metal Gear Acid 2

April
Mortal Kombat Deception
TOURIST TROPHY
Tomb Raider: Legend
Field Commander

Still no release date on Killzone...
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

Thanks for the list, man ^^^

Now that most homebrew works for all firmware version, is anybody going to update their PSP to 2.6?
I'm talking about those who still have v1.5 or v2.0

Quote:
March
World Poker Tour
Major League Baseball 2006
YS: THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Untold Legends 2: Warriors Code with Bonus!
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai
Pursuit Force
Worms
Stacked
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
From Russia With Love -- JAMES BOND! WHOOO HOOO!
Mega Man Powered Up
Astonishia Story
Brothers In Arms
Daxter
Monster Hunter Freedom
Me and My Katamari
Bust-A-Move Deluxe - Great puzzle game!!
Def Jam Fight for NY
NBA Ballers: Rebound
Viewtiful Joe VFX Battle
Metal Gear Acid 2
[dj kay slay] Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm [/dj kay slay]

March has plenty of heat! Im coppin katamari and splinter cell!

For 2D fighting game fans, PSP is getting Guilty Gear Judgment on 05/01/06. It'll be the best fighting game on the PSP if it's anything like Guilty Gear XX #Reload.

I've got a problem. I was playing GTA for an half hour, then I decide to quit and play a new game. I put in the new game, and the psp wasn't able to read the UMD then I try to put GTA back in, and can't read that either. I'm getting heated right now, does anyone know what may be the cause or how to deal with it.

just wondering, what's the best site to get all the info and downloads to fully use the all the functions a psp?

How the hell are they gonna have katamari on PSP? I doubt the controls will allow it to work well...

[/center]
Sorry Dirty

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

Quote:
what websites can i go on my psp, where i can DL pr0n videos that are mp4 format, so i can juss watch it from there? :lol:
laugh.gif
i found this on the go x website, but when i clicked tha link that said would go straight to my psp/mobile device, i couldnt find it on my psp. i tried like 5 times.
Quote:
hey for psp video 9, whats tha difference between "Transcode New Video" and "One Click Transcode"? i click either one, but whats tha difference?
anyone?!

oh and tha only thing that really pisses me off is: tha volume(doesnt go loud enough), and tha DPAD. gets me heated when i play SD VS RAW 06.
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

Back
Top Bottom