< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

this dude claims he snatched up 40+ pairs for other people today....and that some sizes were not even available:

yea i noticed the big size sold out quick when i went back to see after initially checking out.

yea i noticed the big size sold out quick when i went back to see after initially checking out.
it was gone in seconds cause I literally spent 15 entering card info then clicking submit and it said low inventory, usually being higher size is helpful lol 

[emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

For sizing on Bluefields: I have little experience with the trainers referenced in the previous pages. Normal/narrow foot and my AM90 size is a 10.5. Should I go 10 or 10.5 in Bluefields? Thanks.

For sizing on Bluefields: I have little experience with the trainers referenced in the previous pages. Normal/narrow foot and my AM90 size is a 10.5. Should I go 10 or 10.5 in Bluefields? Thanks.

In Air max 1 (I know not 90) and the vast majority of Nike/JB product I wear a size 11. I wear a 10.5 in the puma R698 across the board. I have a normal foot (not narrow or wide) and prefer a snug but comfortable fit. I could go an 11 in the R698 but it would be a bit loose for my tastes but not a deal breaker if I say got a great price on a pair.

In Air max 1 (I know not 90) and the vast majority of Nike/JB product I wear a size 11. I wear a 10.5 in the puma R698 across the board. I have a normal foot (not narrow or wide) and prefer a snug but comfortable fit. I could go an 11 in the R698 but it would be a bit loose for my tastes but not a deal breaker if I say got a great price on a pair.
Much appreciated! 10 it is. Too bad SNS sold out of size 10's earlier today.
sick.gif

Has anyone found a 10 for under $150 shipped?

Last edited:
Did you size down? I've been trying to find a good review on the fit since there a one piece upper wasn't sure if they compensated for the lack of laces and made them tighter. 

I went TTS and they fit perfect, if I would have went down it would have been too tight.

Got my Pumas in. The colors really nice on the blood baths. Please SF no more Sharks!! Can't keep up anymore. LOL
nerd.gif
If you get close enough you can probably feel my envy emanating from your computer lol did you buy all of these retail? How much is re-sale on the Great Whites going for these days? 

Did you size down? I've been trying to find a good review on the fit since there a one piece upper wasn't sure if they compensated for the lack of laces and made them tighter. 
I went TTS and they fit perfect, if I would have went down it would have been too tight.
Thanks for the fit info I even e-mailed Stampd asking and they never responded lol you would think they would want to give you help so you buy their shoes. 

I managed to score from Black Market USA, they had a 40% off store-wide sale for the first 40 customers. Got em for $81 bucks plus shipping which is steal cause I was gonna pay retail anyway lol. I got the Grey Drizzle pair though to match the Grey StampdxPuma Crewneck I bought but I think the black pair looks nicer. 

Back
Top Bottom