< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I'm thinking about getting the Stampd R698 but I'm wondering which size to buy. Does anyone have any of their older collaborations? I'll probably go for my Bluefields size, does that sound about right?

I got the last collab the sock shoe and I got my TTS 12 and they perfect for me, just got the new R698 collab and got a 12 in that too. Just waiting for them to get here.

Last edited:
I got the last collab the sock shoe and I got my TTS 12 and they perfect for me, just got the new R698 collab and got a 12 in that too. Just waiting for them to get here.
Thank you for your input. Is 12 your Nike TTS or your Puma TTS. Or do you consider 12 your TTS regardless of the brand? :wink:

Thanks bro! Just grabbed a pair for my little bro for Christmas so he'll be thanking you too lol. I wonder if they'll come from Livestock in the High Snobiety Magazine holder box? I got my pair from Kith on release day but im just curious because It was definitely a nice touch. Im assuming that was the store only box? Either way its much appreciated.

Thanks bro! Just grabbed a pair for my little bro for Christmas so he'll be thanking you too lol. I wonder if they'll come from Livestock in the High Snobiety Magazine holder box? I got my pair from Kith on release day but im just curious because It was definitely a nice touch. Im assuming that was the store only box? Either way its much appreciated.

prob an in store only. but it would be dope. lemme know when u get em!

How R698 x Stamp´d fit? I'm true 40 eur/7 us of nike and jordan, 39,5 eur/6,5 us of adidas.

My Stampla x Puma R698 came in yesterday, went TTS fits great. Gonna get the black pair and might try to double up on these if they go on sale.
I am also hoping they go on sale! - may have to pull trigger before that... I have the desert storm from the first drop, one of my favourite pairs to rock casually. Thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom