< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

puma-thunder-electric-2.jpg

http://www.nicekicks.com/puma-thunder-electric-release-date/

having a sinking feeling 2 of the deserts will be women's exclusive, pray for the bigfoots

if its the cactus or that earth tone one im gonna flip

Finally got my pair in from Overkill. The quality on this shoe is amazing for the price. Puma knocks it out again.

cRJoke8.jpg

damn...my Diamond Supply suedes felt great on feet, but the tropical classic suedes felt horrible. It felt like there were two big rocks in the arches.

Anyone in here have an extra pair of Puma Thunder Spectras sz10.5 they’re willing to let go? StockX sent me a messed up pair.:smh:

Anyone in here have an extra pair of Puma Thunder Spectras sz10.5 they’re willing to let go? StockX sent me a messed up pair.:smh:

Well, if they’re messed up, email StockX back and get your money back. I’ve gotten my money back a few times. One time there was a theft sensor still on my pair ...

Last edited:
Well, if they’re messed up, email StockX back and get your money back. I’ve gotten my money back a few times. One time their was a theft sensor still on my pair ...
^^^Already got that situated. Pair was super dirty and creased real badly. Had to go back and forth with them, but eventually they sided with me.

Attachments

• DAF677B6-81A4-4D9C-A206-BEA360058F96.jpeg
    DAF677B6-81A4-4D9C-A206-BEA360058F96.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 35
I ordered the "Eggmans" through Shopnicekicks on the 12th and it's been a pain to get to get in contact with them. My ordered hasn't shipped and I ordered on the 12th.

I got the Puma RS-0 original white black teal colorway..the Sonics looked a little too kiddish for me..my friend agreed. That being said.. off thread topic..i want those Adidas Yung -1s..the orange ones...maybe the white n red blues too..and Sesame. Puma Thunder Spectra future colors are on point and Adidas Yung-1 my 2 fave dadcores righ now. Bouta wear my PTS righ now

Back
Top Bottom