OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

SMH Bird Bars.
mean.gif

Dan is better on his show then battle rapping.
The vid I posted of him making fun of clips was funny tho. Aside from the bird bars he did alright Rone was just too good.

Daylyt's wordplay is absolutely ******ed . no way you can get everything he's saying the first time you listen . IMO he's better than Chilla with regards to this

I'm glad I'm not the only person that wasn't getting it :lol:

it's so much easier listening to the person after him, cuz you're sitting there analyzing every word during daylyt's rounds

Loe Pesci is one of the best outta KOTD and he outbarred the @#$% outta Daylyt. But all anyone will remember is that Daylyt rubbed his ballsweat on his face.
mean.gif

reign man just took an ultimate rap dump on weak #%$ norbes and hit him with 100% truth

pure ether

reign is cold too, been meaning to post his old battles but had more pressing issues

Norbes looking like a real douchebag and ****head
NOrbes just told him the truth
he was comparing himself to Reed which is laughable
Unless u are older u dont even know who dude is and he has real done anything outside of that MTV battle which was trash

NOrbes just told him the truth
he was comparing himself to Reed which is laughable
Unless u are older u dont even know who dude is and he has real done anything outside of that MTV battle which was trash

since he's been on the battle rap arena damn near all his battles have new comments if not all of em

it takes a matter of minutes to google/youtube something and be pretty familiar with the findings in less than a day

stop it

since he's been on the battle rap arena damn near all his battles have new comments if not all of em

it takes a matter of minutes to google/youtube something and be pretty familiar with the findings in less than a day

stop it
please nobody cares about Reign and he is weak too
alot of people only watch URL when Jon Jon da Don 1st came to URl everybody thought he was new and undefeated
I got in so many arguements telling people that he was old and was getting killed in GrindTime battles for years
Reign doesnt have a name and will never get anywhere disrespecting a person that could put him on

please nobody cares about Reign and he is weak too
alot of people only watch URL when Jon Jon da Don 1st came to URl everybody thought he was new and undefeated
I got in so many arguements telling people that he was old and was getting killed in GrindTime battles for years
Reign doesnt have a name and will never get anywhere disrespecting a person that could put him on

jon jon actually got robbed alot on grindtime but i totally disagree

norbes plays both sides of the fence, he's cheating the game heavy

he acts like he's all business and not bias and says he wont say who won battles then on the other side is managing battle rappers

jaz is cold but will never lose cause she's managed by norbes, she'll always be paired against people who makes her style look better

same with math, he never speaks on math being weak in battles or the whole fighting situation

a man who's always business first stays interjecting his mumbling opinion about stuff he shouldn't even speak on

watch older head ice interviews about this exact problem, ice spoke on it years ago and swave even had a problem with norbes about a verb interview

Interested in seeing the battles from BOTB6, but a little upset that Day vs. Ice was just one round. Will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom