OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

and with all the Jae Millz talk recently i had to post . dude was spazzing on Mook in rounds 1, 2 and 5 :x

also -- can we please note that this was a 5 ROUND battle and is a good 10-15 shorter than the nonsense 3 round battles we've been seeing from NOME3 and Summer Madness 3 ? i wish we could go back to these times , but i know its just not possible . only way we can get back to bars and quality rounds with "Don Demarcos" and fans booing interrupting **** is to have battles in smaller/more intimate settings like the PGs

I've always said that he did Mook bad in rounds 1, 2, & 5... Those were nondebatables imo.

If Ars pulled that Lux v Hollow battle... then he officially won.

Getting paid by Smack while taking the premier battle out from under his nose... That's a G Check.

and with all the Jae Millz talk recently i had to post . dude was spazzing on Mook in rounds 1, 2 and 5 :x

also -- can we please note that this was a 5 ROUND battle and is a good 10-15 shorter than the nonsense 3 round battles we've been seeing from NOME3 and Summer Madness 3 ? i wish we could go back to these times , but i know its just not possible . only way we can get back to bars and quality rounds without "Don Demarcos" and fans booing interrupting **** is to have battles in smaller/more intimate settings like the PGs

and honestly, they have to be timed again. You're more likely to get the best bars possible when guys have finite time. There's a lot less filler when guys know they can just spit whatever they want.

Last edited:

pimp.gif

RIP to Rich Dolarz. JC 3-0'd him going light, Rich was gone off Molly and liquor, choked 2 rounds and didnt spit his 3rd. Then proceeds to say "hes shy and crowds scare him". Def dont expect him URL anymore.

JJDD got Cortez 2-1 ppl are saying

RIP to Rich Dolarz. JC 3-0'd him going light, Rich was gone off Molly and liquor, choked 2 rounds and didnt spit his 3rd. Then proceeds to say "hes shy and crowds scare him". Def dont expect him URL anymore.

JJDD got Cortez 2-1 ppl are saying
don demarco

Day's first verse :smokin, EDIT: actually all of Day's verses. City was pretty nice too....and the choke at the end.

Last edited:
remy and ness should be cold

always look forward to caustic and pass battles too

wonder how dirtbag dan will perform, doesn't seem like he's battled lately, cant remember

Back
Top Bottom