OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Everybody talks during others rhymes at some point. That don't matter. Pretty much everyone has said Serius literally screamed/yelled at Math after he got done with a bar.

Was it in his face like Math said? Or was Serius looking at the broads he brought with him and was looking the other way? We may never know. :lol:

But that's wild disrespectful. Snuff worthy? Maybe. On the URL/Summer Madness stage too?

I certainly don't remember Calicoe catching flack for hopping off stage and stepping to Handz after he felt disrespected and getting that shut down. Handz neither. :rolleyes

Ain't no body respect what he did
I ain't hear no supporting his actions
Straight sucka punch

Ain't no body respect what he did
I ain't hear no supporting his actions
Straight sucka punch

That and I think that Calico didn't receive much trouble because him and handz weren't battlers that night and from what I know no punches were thrown just some pushing

Pat Stay vs. Arcane.

Arcane actually came w/ bars too but he lacks charisma/delivery/personality as Pat stated.

Pat vs. Diz is projected to happen next tho, him and Diz were **** talking in the this battle.

Pat Stay vs. Arcane.

Arcane actually came w/ bars too but he lacks charisma/delivery/personality as Pat stated.

Pat vs. Diz is projected to happen next tho, him and Diz were **** talking in the this battle.

arcane is dead and shouldn't even be taken serious as a battler

openly buying bars is a super bad look

arcane and math should battle for the title of most useless battler of the year

arcane is dead and shouldn't even be taken serious as a battler

openly buying bars is a super bad look

arcane and math should battle for the title of most useless battler of the year

All true, Diz vs. Pat is a match-up that fans would love to see much more.

Arcane was in the eye of storm of Pat in peak form tho and didn't budge and got some bars off clean but Pat is too aggressive as a performer, son is twice the size of damn near everyone in there and uses it to his advantage. Even head ice was like "I was in the elevator w/ him and felt weird that I didn't have a weapon on me" :lol:

would love to see pat vs diz but i honestly think po rich beat diz

po had one of the coldest rounds against diz i ever heard, it was his second or third, cant remember

I heard math said a weak punchline in reference to the old party arty vs mook battle. The crowd was dead quite, and Serius jones made a comment and the crowd started laughing. Math got upset

Just goes to show all the talk of KOTD overtaking URL is very premature they just dropped a title match and nobody gives a damn :lol:

Pat Stay is a beast though although not too lyrical I've always liked him and that 1st round against Cane is a classic IMO, only dude I've seen totally own a room like that is Lux at summer madness.

And the way organik hand picks the title challengers is lame and can easily be seen as political or favoritism, they need to cut that out ASAP. Just imagine if URL had a tournament and everybody going at each others necks only to have Smack handpick the challenger , dudes would cry foul for years so I'm not sure why KOTD gets away with that crap.

Just goes to show all the talk of KOTD overtaking URL is very premature they just dropped a title match and nobody gives a damn
laugh.gif

Did you see the Battle of the Bay 6 card? Half of them are URL rappers.

Everybody talks during others rhymes at some point. That don't matter. Pretty much everyone has said Serius literally screamed/yelled at Math after he got done with a bar.

Was it in his face like Math said? Or was Serius looking at the broads he brought with him and was looking the other way? We may never know.
laugh.gif

But that's wild disrespectful. Snuff worthy? Maybe. On the URL/Summer Madness stage too?

I certainly don't remember Calicoe catching flack for hopping off stage and stepping to Handz after he felt disrespected and getting that shut down. Handz neither.
eyes.gif
If you think that is snuff worthy then what do you think about Daylyt pushing math pouring water on his kicks and getting a pillow on and then sleeping during Math's rounds? Math didn't do a damn thing I wonder why. . .

ya'll have to peep that new video Daylyt posted..Summer Madness the first 48. Pure comedy

(i'd post it but my job blocked youtube)

Just goes to show all the talk of KOTD overtaking URL is very premature they just dropped a title match and nobody gives a damn :lol:

Did you see the Battle of the Bay 6 card? Half of them are URL rappers.

Yup but it's another KOTD even that most people won't even know about and it's gonna take more than 5/6 dudes battling in another league to bring an end to the entire URL.

Same dudes on that card will be at the next URL event if they're asked to battle , it's not like dudes are gonna boycott Smack to turn down a check and a chance to shine.

Yup but it's another KOTD even that most people won't even know about and it's gonna take more than 5/6 dudes battling in another league to bring an end to the entire URL.

Same dudes on that card will be at the next URL event if they're asked to battle , it's not like dudes are gonna boycott Smack to turn down a check and a chance to shine.

KOTD is increasing their stock and legitimacy , but they are far from overtaking URL

guaranteed whenever Hitman vs Con drops it will have significantly more views in the first day, week, month and beyond than any battle from Battle of the Bay 6 does , and thats with most people knowing the 3rd round is absolute garbage from both of them

Last edited:
Perfect example is when DNA Clips and Con went to England i cant remember the name of the league so if anyone knows u can add.

They didn't get any bigger for having bigger name rappers battle their top names. I feel for KOTD to get bigger they need to book top tier guys vs top tier guys. I know they want their guys to get exposure but no1 takes the battle serious if they lose

Perfect example is when DNA Clips and Con went to England i cant remember the name of the league so if anyone knows u can add.

They didn't get any bigger for having bigger name rappers battle their top names. I feel for KOTD to get bigger they need to book top tier guys vs top tier guys. I know they want their guys to get exposure but no1 takes the battle serious if they lose

youre thinking of Don't Flop

people have to understand that the mc's that you're calling 'url' didn't even start in url, most of these people live in new york or close by so it's easier for them to battle there

if kotd had a branch in ny url would be in major trouble

kotd can't just fly every mc in every event, that's thousands of dollars at a time

people have to understand that the mc's that you're calling 'url' didn't even start in url, most of these people live in new york or close by so it's easier for them to battle there

if kotd had a branch in ny url would be in major trouble

kotd can't just fly every mc in every event, that's thousands of dollars at a time

valid point -- although i would argue that the majority of these MCs either really made their name in URL or have styles that are much more conducive to URL (street and gutter talk) than other leagues

arsonal, swave, conceited, hollow and a few others were all major on grindtime way before url

and some of their best performances are still on grindtime and other leagues

john john vs brixx
hollow vs pass
ars vs con
swave vs syd
ars vs shotty (overseas)
ice vs pat stay (kotd)

and many more

honestly most of urls battles are terrible minus the pg ones

arsonal, swave, conceited, hollow and a few others were all major on grindtime way before url

and some of their best performances are still on grindtime and other leagues

john john vs brixx
hollow vs pass
ars vs con
swave vs syd
ars vs shotty (overseas)
ice vs pat stay (kotd)

and many more

honestly most of urls battles are terrible minus the pg ones

son ... most of the battles from ANY league are terrible . you know how many gabbage grindtime and KOTD battles i could list off ?

im not denying there are a lot of big URL guys who made their name grindtime , but the majority didnt

All of Dot Mobb (Rex, K Shine, Tay Rock, etc.)
All of the STL guys (Aye Verb, Hitman, Yung Ill, Hitman)
All of the Detroit guys (Calicoe, JC, Miles, X-Factor, etc.)
Goodz
O-Red
Tsu Surf
Big T

Back
Top Bottom