OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

:lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Definitely a wrap for dude he shoulda remained silent beause anything he says will be ridiculed and laughed at , a good night sleep was needed to think that thru instead of rambling while emotions were still running high. Imagine if he uploaded the vid with his moms :smh: that would've been gold :lol:.

I doubt this is the end of the URL, I mean any things possible but after all the hype dies down a dude got punched in the face and a couple battles didnt happen. It's not like there was a shoot out and lives were lost or dozens of people went to the hospital, nothing too crazy happened they can recover.

I like some KOTD dudes seriously but pound for pound they can't touch the URL , that just my opinion though and battle rap is so subjective I wouldn't argue with anyone who felt the exact opposite.

url isn't going anywhere anytime soon

they'll def be trying to pull that lux and hollow off now

battle rap is just under renegotiation

it they don't reform, they'll fall

What went down has nothing to do with other companies like KOTD or QOTR. Battle rap isn't going anywhere. Url though? They definitely have some cleaning up/damage control to do.

yeah, url is still the #1 league in the us even with all the terribleness

uw is close but all their battles come out bland

seneca actually had the best looking presentation and cameras but haven't heard from them in a long time

ill vs rex is still one of the cleanest shot battles i've ever seen and the battle is classic

if drake is smart he'd get his jew friends on the horn and get lux and hollow popping asap for kotd, that'll def make url look bad

If I hear another person calls battle rap a culture I'm gonna slap a negro. Its battle rap. It wasn't invented yesterday. Its just on a bigger scale, than battling in the park. This smack/URL saga is getting ridiculous. From the lux situation to now.

:rofl: :rofl:

Math a goon
I feel like as he was giving his long winded explanation he was talking directly to me, I would have told him I still didn't get why he punched him he would have punched me and claim he didn't mean to....

Dude is a clown. When you're on that stage you're not in the streets. All he did was not only **** business up for Url but his brand in general. He claims he doesn't know "why" he did it, why would someone want to book for him a battle now?

Last edited:
he knows why he did it, he was close to stinking up the building for the second time on a summer madness stage and wanted a quick out

he didn't like serius before or after the battle and as the youtube reviewer pointed out he never apologized to jones once in the entire 16 minute vlog

he uses his size and street rep as a crutch for his lack of skill, it's old and he's too old to still use this tactic

math has to be last on a card if he ever battles again just for the sake of making sure everyone gets to battle before he messes the event up

big ***** emotional cry baby

If Serius did what he said he did Math is somewhat justified. Even Day said he was actin funny. They don't like each other. Obviously he could've handled it differently.....................but it's Math.

Everyone blaming Math for the event crumbling, once again Smack couldv'e had things in place to stop this. Why when someone get duffed, it's like the boondocks when a ***** throw a chair? If their was proper security/management in place why couldn't you just get the stage cleared and and move on to the next battle? But no it's gotta be 100 ****** on stage from each crew and it take 2 hours to get them cleared off. **** it don't even take a punch. Look at Handz and Calicoe. Another event shut down for what?

Maybe the actual venue management made the call, but one incident shouldn't stop that.

There's a rumor going around that this was actually a set up by Smack & URL, since SM3, in terms of battle rap all everyone can and are talking about is the Matt Hoffa & Serius Jones situation.

I think this is only true, if Smack releases the footage of the punch.

Forget what I said about Day getting a free pay day .... He said he spent $10k just coming to NYC with all his goons (****** should have learned from Hammer, entourages make you broke) ... But he got $7k, I wonder if he gave any of his ****** back they funds for flying out for nothing too. He acting like he gotta big pay day :rolleyes

MATH is washed .... I think he fell victim to a culmination of things; the fear of losing (again), wanting to seem tough while Daylyt was in the building, being disrespected on stage (again). Cause honestly, MATH dont got bars like that :lol:

But damn, how Daylyt ran up on SMACK .... but what an idiot being on camera talking about "we gonna shoot this whole **** up" .. They shoulda never gave these ****** money ... This **** never happen in Canada. I def respect when dude asked Day "what u gonna do with those bars?", how Day insisted he won't use them and save them for Swave .. Cause he was about to give Swave that retirement *** kickin on stage .. He was finna hit Swave wit dem kickdabucket bars. I dare someone think different lol :smokin

If Serius did what he said he did Math is somewhat justified. Even Day said he was actin funny. They don't like each other. Obviously he could've handled it differently.....................but it's Math.

Everyone blaming Math for the event crumbling, once again Smack couldv'e had things in place to stop this. Why when someone get duffed, it's like the boondocks when a ***** throw a chair? If their was proper security/management in place why couldn't you just get the stage cleared and and move on to the next battle? But no it's gotta be 100 ****** on stage from each crew and it take 2 hours to get them cleared off. **** it don't even take a punch. Look at Handz and Calicoe. Another event shut down for what?

Maybe the actual venue management made the call, but one incident shouldn't stop that.

fam, no

math talks over peoples bars all the time

and you're talking about new york which has some of the craziest restrictions in the country, it's not urls security it's the venues security

and to dude up top, beasley said the footage will never drop but who knows if that'll stick, i think it will because they don't wanna turn math into a superhero for ruining their event but if they do it'll do over 5 million views by tomorrow and it will encourage others to follow suit

They should never drop that footage .... Just like Math should have never done that video the other day ... ***** on a ****** emotional rollercoaster .. First he talking about how dumb he was for doing it, and speaking in this low *** voice .. Then he start getting amped and trying to justify his stupidity, talking about all he had was breakfast that day ... What a ******g idiot ..

Everybody talks during others rhymes at some point. That don't matter. Pretty much everyone has said Serius literally screamed/yelled at Math after he got done with a bar.

Was it in his face like Math said? Or was Serius looking at the broads he brought with him and was looking the other way? We may never know. :lol:

But that's wild disrespectful. Snuff worthy? Maybe. On the URL/Summer Madness stage too?

I certainly don't remember Calicoe catching flack for hopping off stage and stepping to Handz after he felt disrespected and getting that shut down. Handz neither. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom