OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

So Daylyt is officially a genius. He clowns the @#$% outta Smack in this video LMFAO

"I Dont Even Wanna Get On The Plane Cuz the Plane Red, Big Red Tail On The Back,  Plane Red..All The Seats Red"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Life Boondocks 

"I Dont Even Wanna Get On The Plane Cuz the Plane Red, Big Red Tail On The Back,  Plane Red..All The Seats Red"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real Life Boondocks 
"We ran into Calicoe the leader of the lost ****** thats when we knew this whole event was full of lost ****** and black people would never prosper."
laugh.gif

is there video of the serius jones vs. math hoffa incident​
 ​
i have to see the amount of pure sodium coming from dude's aura to just punch him in the middle of rapping lmfaoo​

Last edited:
jin on the battle he had with serius

and that math and k shine battle is on a beat btw

arsonal and goodz just did one and it's actually pretty good

Last edited:
Real Deal bodied B magic so bad that none of the URL dudes wanna mess with him. The thing is Real Deal is mid tier in KOTD.

Good looks on posting that battle.. Never seen it before, **** was hilarious :lol:

I think Magic won the 1st 2 rounds but that 3rd by Real was classic

that real and magic battle was average

real had some go but wasn't really rhyming and magic is typical no presence magic

Joint was brutal I had to cut it off in the middle of Cons second verse :smh:

Smack should've let this footage turn to dust, idk what's worse Hitmans lack of lyrics or Cons lack of flow/versatility :x :smh:

damn -- that 1st round was overrated

Me and you disagree on just about everything battle rap related so the fact we both think that first round was bad is really saying something :lol:

I was sitting there waiting for some bars like :nerd: but they never came

Side note : if I hear one more bar about a gun with a kickback or how I lift that I'm automatically skipping that round, that angle has been beat to death already.

First round might of been HIS best ever, but still overrated to me. Decent battle, I would have just cut it off after the second round, but 3rd was funny with Conceited, other than that I'm glad we at least got to see the battle.

Back
Top Bottom