OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i told boys rock always finds a way to stay in the game

the math adlibs in ills 3rd is classic :lol:

rock got it

ill was mad sloppy but his 1st round was flawless

Tay Roc's 2nd round :wow:

"ill give the audience a choice , on how to kill Will
either give him the Smith like Emmitt , or Emmitt Till Will"

I will watch this battle again for the fun of it, but Roc got it 2 and 3.

I am still a big fan of Ill Will and looking forward to what he does next. He needs to calm his nerves but this is the first time on the big stage of URL.

It's funny cuz I'm from baltimore and Tay rock is horrible. He lives about 45 min from baltimore in the deep suburbs. He isn't about that life at all. Smh. That outfit he had on was cringeworthy as well.

man rock is really in the zone

them proving ground cats sleep on him every time

he did the same thing to qp

Exactly what we needed, a new Don Demarco ab lib. 

Well that round 2 got super ugly. Tay Rock won this 2-1

pretty clear Rock got this one

disappointed in Ill Will . i feel like he doesnt take this **** as seriously as he should . when he's in his zone (1st round , entire battle against Johnie Alcatraz) hes damn near unbeatable

and if yall havent seen the Proving Grounds battle i posted on the last page , youre SLIPPING . the 1st round might be the best single round ive seen in a rap battle ever

ill will vs tay tay was good.  tay tay w/ that "its light" nonsense was annoying, but obviously took the battle.  Ill was good, but was looking at the crowd to save him with oohs and ahhs.

don't know if i could watch a big k battle after real deal ate him, plus i cant do kotd battles for some reason. for s&g's ill check it out though. 

pretty clear Rock got this one

disappointed in Ill Will . i feel like he doesnt take this **** as seriously as he should . when he's in his zone (1st round , entire battle against Johnie Alcatraz) hes damn near unbeatable

and if yall havent seen the Proving Grounds battle i posted on the last page , youre SLIPPING . the 1st round might be the best single round ive seen in a rap battle ever

i stopped watching that pg battle mid way

way too many forced lines and rushed flows, its annoying

Who should Tay Roc battle next?...JC?

Do fans wanna see a rematch with Clips?

This battle, especially that 2nd Round...proves he's Top Tier, if you didn't have him Top Tier already

ILL WILL brought it, but he disappointed me a lil bit..or maybe Tay Roc was just that good...

Either way, best battle since Hollow vs Surf...smh

Back
Top Bottom