Official Raptors Season Thread [41-41]

Is it just me, or are those St. Patricks day jerseys
pimp.gif

I would love to see those old dino jerseys in black.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
at the game today. Yes, im already calling it a loss. If we learn how to shoot something other than a three, let me know, because its not worth watching usjack up threes and miss them, and then lose. Bunch of garbage... yes I am mad.

Beautiful win. When the Raptors shoot well, they win. Tonight they shot well and won by a mile.
pimp.gif

CALDERON FOR ALL-STAR 2008

Yeah, great to see us go out of January with a bang. However, it would have been nice to see us get that home and home back to back wins. However, the split isok with me.

Tonight showed how great of an asset our bench is. Washington just looked sluggish from the other night (I dont blame them, two all stars out playing backupplayers). But our bench came in and put the dagger in the third quarter. Great job tonight.

Lakers on friday. I cant wait to watch this game. I love how the lakers play basketball, and to see my two favorite teams going at it will be entertaining.

I cheer for the Raps tho, no damn question about it.

^ lucky...

Its probably been snowing even harder in the praries... -50 streak over the past few days.

so which bargnani is gonna show up today? cause there is no one on that damn laker team that can guard him...

I saw in the Lakers Raptors game thread that TJ has been cleared to practice...

Hope he does well in getting back into shape.

laugh.gif
why did i say probably. I live in the praries. its been snow and wind this whole week.

smh.gif
at my english
laugh.gif

Andrea had a GREAT game tonight against the Lakers. Career high 28. Not too shabby at all.

Kobe was just unstopable.

anyone watching the fsn broadcast with the heat? very non biased announcing ever. i didnt realise how bad chuck and leo were until i hear these guys veryimpressive.

Game was sick, Raps blew them out from the get go, Bargnani and Bosh hittin' big shots and threw down some sick dunks.

TJ came back and he even got in on the dunking action
pimp.gif

Next home game TJ deserves a standing O.

CHEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seems like i miss the best raptors games
frown.gif

Tj with the dunk!!!!

Bosh is hammering down everything he touches as of late
eek.gif

Now if he can just keep it up
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom