***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

The cast must be watching this thread.. They tried to make it interesting.

Nice Try tho, but FAIL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

wow I just lost any interest in watching Slumdog Millionaire, is it all about singing and dancing and %+@# like the commercial just showed?

i saw that too i thought is was going to be a dope @$# movie

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

wow I just lost any interest in watching Slumdog Millionaire, is it all about singing and dancing and %+@# like the commercial just showed?
The singing and dancing is during the credits.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him ripping the phone out

i'd have to say this season is pretty lame at this point.

no sex= no bueno.

i thought scott was gonna start pullin chicks left and right, but he just stopped
smh.gif

i dunno man that looked real weak. That table glass broke like the "glass" they use for beer bottles on Walker Texas Ranger

^^ This guy hit it right on the head. JD had no choice but to act that way. Sarah is a HUGE hypocrite and is totally contradictory in what she says and does.And I also am sick of Kaitlyn acting ghetto. I have no idea where she is getting that from.

this real world sucks..

remember when when everyone and mostly NY dudes talkin trash about the LA cast.. how we got the lamest cast out of the real world seasons..

guess what, yall got katelyn .. lolz

i hope to see katelyn in the inferno if they ever make it. LMAO!!

yeah, this season isn't poppin

definitely not a good followup to the hilarious hollywood season

but this is a boring season

you got this boy with a vagina made out of a penis running around with mad attitude

this busted suburban/boughie black girl with juggling two white boys

and that gay spanish dude who's always doing something stupid (mad because the asian lady didn't understand english, airing devyn out at the bar,smashing tables, being a f-ggot, etc)

this is NOT what i expected when i heard rw was gon be in brooklyn of all places

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yeah, this season isn't poppin

definitely not a good followup to the hilarious hollywood season

but this is a boring season

you got this boy with a vagina made out of a penis running around with mad attitude

and that gay spanish dude who's always doing something stupid (mad because the asian lady didn't understand english, airing devyn out at the bar, smashing tables, being a f-ggot, etc)

this is NOT what i expected when i heard rw was gon be in brooklyn of all places
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This summary of this season got me dyin for some reason but it's the truth
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

What a terrible season thus far.

Yet, I still watch it.
smh.gif

I thought Real World Key West was the worst season ever, but they had Svetlana and the hurricane situation that made it sorta interesting.

Real World Brooklyn is just
grin.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

That was so extra
smh.gif

Son really had to break the coffee table to get his point across?
roll.gif
He got his point across though
laugh.gif
. When he told them to clean up the first, second, third, however many times they brushed him off. Making the chore list: brushed him off again. Asking for a household meeting: brushed him off again until he ripped out the phone and broke the table, that's when these $*%!**@ started listening.
pimp.gif
Sarah, the HYPOCRITE always talking about if you have a problem with her speak to her like an adult and %%!#, but when someone does try to do that, she just laughs it off and goes "I DON'T GIVE A *+%$ ABOUT YOU!" Always trying to play the innocent role "I help out kids blah blah blah I teach art classes", that passive aggressive %%!# is transparent, son, everyone see's right through you. I probably would have acted the same way towards these girls, they are disgusting. How is it that the dudes are cleaner than them? Only cool chick is Baya. Scott/Chet/Ryan all seem pretty chill, they're actually rational and have no case of ++%#% #$% ness compared to JD. Ryan seemed really sheltered and closeminded at first but it's cool that he's more understanding now. Also the pranks were hilarious. Chet was also right about Devyn, pick a guy and stick with him instead of trying to juggle 3 douchebags. As far as "Kaitlyn" goes, wth happened to the timid ladyboy? Suddenly he/she is as sassy as a ghetto salon employee? All that attitude, you still a dude, and one of them should knock you out for it. GODDAMN the pole dancing scenes were uncomfortable to watch.
sick.gif

And yeah, I just stayed up and caught up with every episode on MTV.com, FML.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@watching the entire season online. I feel bad for you
Originally Posted by kidUFC

this real world sucks..

remember when when everyone and mostly NY dudes talkin trash about the LA cast.. how we got the lamest cast out of the real world seasons..

guess what, yall got katelyn .. lolz
laugh.gif
Actin like "she" was drafted by the Knicks

laugh.gif

I see what you did there
laugh.gif

and that gay spanish dude who's always doing something stupid (mad because the asian lady didn't understand english, airing devyn out at the bar, smashing tables, being a f-ggot, etc)
laugh.gif

This show sucks but I'm going to continue to watch so I can complain on how bad it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom