Official Real World Cancun Post

greg would ask for too much money to come back to these peasants. im sure he is happy wherever he is and with his associates.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

how a watch alarm gonna wake you up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

son need a clock radio
roll.gif
laugh.gif
but ithink they would have let son stayed if he would have just talked to eminstead of goin off...

that boss chick is a $$%$# tho... I mean seriously you come in joking and then you drop that I would have told her to **** of the house

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Bronne is the only non-lame left.
He annoys me sometimes with his voices and %$+!....*%+* dude.
laugh.gif

What is there to look forward to now?
frown.gif

Black chick aint smashin...Calvin Klein model aint smashin ...

Season is gonna be dead now. He loved the drama too; nobody else is gonna get in these chicks faces.

...well...there goes the rest of the season. the only person bangin sumthin other than their hand is the gay dude...nomo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the girl taunting Joey, and how are you a CK Model andtaking so many L's? it doesn't make sense.

They cant be serious kicking off the most entertaining guy on this season. Real World done *%%%#+ up again

Originally Posted by bijald0331

greg would ask for too much money to come back to these peasants. im sure he is happy wherever he is and with his associates.

man that cat aint doing nothing, i was in gainesville for a couple months and that goofy cat and his tall man no stack jeans were waiting in line to see thehangover like all us peasants.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the girl taunting Joey, and how are you a CK Model and taking so many L's? it doesn't make sense.
I aint mean that literally, but that $$!!! look like he should be on a billboard...and he takin L's
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"You know what I've become? A name with a little arrow pointing to the phone."

laugh.gif

Joey is a straight G. Saying he was going to smash both chicks in his last little interview before he left.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by bijald0331

man that cat aint doing nothing, i was in gainesville for a couple months and that goofy cat and his tall man no stack jeans were waiting in line to see the hangover like all us peasants.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom