Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by bijald0331

greg would ask for too much money to come back to these peasants. im sure he is happy wherever he is and with his associates.

man that cat aint doing nothing, i was in gainesville for a couple months and that goofy cat and his tall man no stack jeans were waiting in line to see the hangover like all us peasants.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

who the new roomie?

NTers lets get to work!!!!

i bet someone knows

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So what if Joey just so happened to run into the roommates on the streets on Cancun? Would MTV refuse to film him?
laugh.gif

i would of never went home and just got me a hotel there and lived up it up for a few more weeks

Originally Posted by RocSole

So are they going to show previews for the next episode?
Did they already?
They bout to preview the rest of the season after this commercial break

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

So what if Joey just so happened to run into the roommates on the streets on Cancun? Would MTV refuse to film him?
laugh.gif

i would of never went home and just got me a hotel there and lived up it up for a few more weeks

I would have done the same thing

rest of the season looks so random compared to whats happened so far...except Jonna and Pat...we all knew she would get w/someone who's not her bf..it wasjust a matter of who...

Damn Joey was a g. He made this show. Bronnie is funny dude threw it off the patio! Those girls are annoying, this shows gonna be pretty bad without joeyunless bronnie goes crazy and just starts dropping the roommates or knowing him throw them off the patio

well they are filming The Real World DC now until nov. so lets hope that one can be good

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

laugh.gif

I would have done the same thing

i'm sure thats not an option...MTV probably makes you leave to avoid that...

laugh.gif
say what you want about Joey, he's been one of the best cast members ever... he didn't let anyone pull any %#*% without calling them on it, getsthrown out and still is the best member of the cast despite not being on anymore hahaha.

Bronnie and Joey take the L to the the chick
but joey leaving means Bronnie stepping up CJ to soft
been waitin on a new black roommate

I didn't see the whole ep... but what happened with the fire extinguisher? i remember seeing it thrown in the preview but didn't see it in theepisode...
laugh.gif
looked pretty funny

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

why does that girl hate joey? is it because of her ugly gap

To be completely fair, she didn't really deserve half of what he did. She's just annoying.

But it's back to boring TV now I guess...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

why does that girl hate joey? is it because of her ugly gap

To be completely fair, she didn't really deserve half of what he did. She's just annoying.

But it's back to boring TV now I guess...
nah - she deserves it all. that's exactly how i treat girls who act that way, too. lucky for them, they aren't forced to live with meand have the option of avoiding me at all costs, which is a win-win for me.

I really cannot stand girls like her at all - and i know a ton that have so many of the same personality traits. I'd probably force her to kill herself ifI lived in that house, though Joey was pushing it hard and couldn't get her to do it.
laugh.gif

MTV messed up when they made every season have to have these stupid jobs... nobody cares about these jobs, Joey was there actually having fun and being wildand he gets kicked off for it.. the rest of these lames are acting like they're putting this %%!# on their resume, taking it all serious and crap andit's boring.

Back
Top Bottom