Official Real World Cancun Post

That one girl was really in playboy? I find that hard to believe, her face was looking kind of funky and I'm not trying to sound like a hater.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

why does that girl hate joey? is it because of her ugly gap

To be completely fair, she didn't really deserve half of what he did. She's just annoying.

But it's back to boring TV now I guess...
nah - she deserves it all. that's exactly how i treat girls who act that way, too. lucky for them, they aren't forced to live with me and have the option of avoiding me at all costs, which is a win-win for me.

I really cannot stand girls like her at all - and i know a ton that have so many of the same personality traits. I'd probably force her to kill herself if I lived in that house, though Joey was pushing it hard and couldn't get her to do it.
laugh.gif

MTV messed up when they made every season have to have these stupid jobs... nobody cares about these jobs, Joey was there actually having fun and being wild and he gets kicked off for it.. the rest of these lames are acting like they're putting this %%!# on their resume, taking it all serious and crap and it's boring.

There is something wrong with you.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

To be completely fair, she didn't really deserve half of what he did. She's just annoying.

nah - she deserves it all. that's exactly how i treat girls who act that way, too. lucky for them, they aren't forced to live with me and have the option of avoiding me at all costs, which is a win-win for me.

I really cannot stand girls like her at all - and i know a ton that have so many of the same personality traits. I'd probably force her to kill herself if I lived in that house, though Joey was pushing it hard and couldn't get her to do it.
laugh.gif

MTV messed up when they made every season have to have these stupid jobs... nobody cares about these jobs, Joey was there actually having fun and being wild and he gets kicked off for it.. the rest of these lames are acting like they're putting this %%!# on their resume, taking it all serious and crap and it's boring.

i'm not saying i hope that she'd do it, just that the things i'd do to her, given the nature of her personality, would make her suicidal.

chicks like her live in denial of what they really are.. i would make sure she understood, and she would really hate herself.
roll.gif

I don't think she deserved CJ yelling at her when it was Emilee that walked in on them. CJ started yelling at her even before he knew who it was and ifhe doesn't want his +%$% being called a piglet he shouldn't whip it out all the time. And I don't care if you think the whole cutting thing is forattention, you don't push someone's buttons because you don't really know what the person would do. That was low.

Joey does make for good TV but he's a douche and a bit of a loser to be really beefing with a girl like that.

I missed the first 10 mins of tonight's episode, cliffnotes?
laugh.gif

hahaah MOST entertaining RW imo.
cause pats my boy and watching him clown the girl these past few eps is funny as hell.
we sit and just watch and laugh. nothing beats the high five.
ps. he told me he banged the jonna girl...ahaah be ready

the most entertaining cast member get's kicked off, like *%*. i think joey pretty much made this season and he was barely there. jonna =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

the most entertaining cast member get's kicked off, like *%*. i think joey pretty much made this season and he was barely there. jonna =
pimp.gif
Basically. Last season it was Greg, this time Joey.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

cause pats my boy and watching him clown the girl these past few eps is funny as hell.

Interesting..

09016d4d7506eb9484e6c074e2616d0d3d722510.png

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

i'm not saying i hope that she'd do it, just that the things i'd do to her, given the nature of her personality, would make her suicidal.

chicks like her live in denial of what they really are.. i would make sure she understood, and she would really hate herself.
roll.gif

i'm saying though...chicks like that really do be murking themselves. and you're basically saying you would start a campaign pushing her to do so. what would happen if she actually did it? how would you look as the dude who was messing with her head driving her to do it? that's alot of energy andtime spent on someone else, let alone someone else who really didn't call for all that. after her and joey had that falling out and then made up itshould've been over, but joey is mad childish which is why he couldn't hold down that job.

idk why they kicked Joey off, he was a douche but he was entertaining...and Aiiya is a biiiitt...

laugh.gif
at doing it up with LMFAO then expecting a watch alarm to wake you up.

And what's up with the after show? Aren't they gonna have a reunion at the end of the season anyway

laugh.gif

I feel exactly the same way. What's the point of having them be forced to work to stay on the show?
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

The bonus clip or whatever when Bronne was talking to Joey and they put the "Bronne's Friend" up was funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aiiya is super lame. Broads like her for real shouldn't be tolerated with.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Jonna=best RW chick in a while IMO.

I got curious after watching her hit on that DJ last night, her other roommate's love interest, so I googled her. Found her Myspace. Yep, Jonna'ssingle now.
laugh.gif

Honestly, she just loves the attention. Hopefully this Aieya or whatver chick gets sent home though.

And getting fired, getting sent home, is beyond stupid.

I mean if you hit somebody or do some violent stuff, I can understand going home. But dude missed a shift.
laugh.gif
If he was the only dude there and kidscouldn't have their captain crunch at the breakfast or whatever I could understand them being pissed, but get over it. That boss lady would catch it butshe seems like a super lame. SMH

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

I feel exactly the same way. What's the point of having them be forced to work to stay on the show?
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

The bonus clip or whatever when Bronne was talking to Joey and they put the "Bronne's Friend" up was funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aiiya is super lame. Broads like her for real shouldn't be tolerated with.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Jonna=best RW chick in a while IMO.
Well I mean this is the "Real World" and in the real world people have jobs to do.

And those dudes who that Jasmine girl was messing with HAVE to be gay for none of them to smash. She was all over them. She basically handed it to them.
smh.gif

Seriously Jonna is mad sexy, cause she got that swag on her.

And that other black girl who tryna get laid, is messing with a gay dude. Who busts that kinda BS?

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

09016d4d7506eb9484e6c074e2616d0d3d722510.png
lol, youre about to look real dumb now. He lives in Toronto now, he went to St Pius high school in Ottawa and has been DJING for the longest time.I work for Breakaway tours and so does he. Its an affiliation under Student City.

DSC01500.jpg

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I mean if you hit somebody or do some violent stuff, I can understand going home. But dude missed a shift.
laugh.gif
If he was the only dude there and kids couldn't have their captain crunch at the breakfast or whatever I could understand them being pissed, but get over it. That boss lady would catch it but she seems like a super lame. SMH
you're just hype cuz you like him...he missed two shifts...and didn't call out for either...that's TWO no call/no shows...1 is badenough but 2? and they were probably about 2 weeks within each other...plus he was the ONLY one scheduled for that shift...

Jonna is just ok...she needs to get her extensions together
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom