Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

why does that girl hate joey? is it because of her ugly gap

To be completely fair, she didn't really deserve half of what he did. She's just annoying.

But it's back to boring TV now I guess...
nah - she deserves it all. that's exactly how i treat girls who act that way, too. lucky for them, they aren't forced to live with me and have the option of avoiding me at all costs, which is a win-win for me.

I really cannot stand girls like her at all - and i know a ton that have so many of the same personality traits. I'd probably force her to kill herself if I lived in that house, though Joey was pushing it hard and couldn't get her to do it.
laugh.gif

MTV messed up when they made every season have to have these stupid jobs... nobody cares about these jobs, Joey was there actually having fun and being wild and he gets kicked off for it.. the rest of these lames are acting like they're putting this %%!# on their resume, taking it all serious and crap and it's boring.
I feel exactly the same way. What's the point of having them be forced to work to stay on the show?
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

The bonus clip or whatever when Bronne was talking to Joey and they put the "Bronne's Friend" up was funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aiiya is super lame. Broads like her for real shouldn't be tolerated with.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Jonna=best RW chick in a while IMO.

Yeah Jonna would get the salami lol. Aiiya should just off herself real talk.

Jonna is def. doin this on purpose...she already has a man but is makin it a point to stay in Pats face and pull him away from Jazmine...she know he likes herand she lives for the attention...

laugh.gif
this show sucks without Joey now.

i want some more girl on girl action, and i want it now... and i want fire extinguisher off the balcony, STAT.

Jonna is such a dumb broad.
I don't know any woman who is in a committed relationship but has "cuddle buddies". Her boyfriend must be watching this show wanting to off her
smh.gif

How much attention does one girl need?
smh.gif

Johna boyfriend was on here acting like a simp so far this season when in reality his girl is def a $%+$ an he should know that. :smh:at anyone wifing thisnappy haired broad.

so i heard greg and joey from hollywood are going to come to cancun to basically whoop every on of those peasant's butts. joey with the zinfandel and gregwith the headlock. AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You guys really gotta get off greg's nuts. Didn't Jonnas friend from home say she was a wild joint before she got with ol simp at home?

Why doesn't anyone wanna bang her? She's tiny and looks like she'd be mad fun to just toss around.

I wish I was on that show so I could smash some sense into that Jasmine girl.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You guys really gotta get off greg's nuts. Didn't Jonnas friend from home say she was a wild joint before she got with ol simp at home?

Yea he did...
laugh.gif

Shame Jas gettub all wrapped up in a dude for 5 episode made it clear he ain't feelin her. Runnin around actin like that's her man or somethin. Chickbasically throwin the @#%@%
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Why doesn't anyone wanna bang her? She's tiny and looks like she'd be mad fun to just toss around.

People would bang her.. She's just so into this Pat kid it's pretty funny

Man this thirsty black chick is getting on my nerves, if it was live I would fly down, smash, and post tagged pics.

Back
Top Bottom