Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

yea i def dont see how mtv let him brush his teeth w/ that toothbrush knowing the other dude was mad gay......i'd sue the hell outta mtv

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Do any of you guys remember hearing about this?

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2010/39..._pics_of_dude_with_the_deadly_pee_inside.html

nerd.gif
eek.gif
damn... but it's karma I guess, I don't feel bad for Ryan at all

that report says their names were "Dylan and Charles" not Ryan and Preston.

It's media take out...take it with a grain of salt

Originally Posted by el producto79

I can't stop
laugh.gif
at the fact that Jimmye was just a jumpoff to Codi, and didn't know it.

Im sayin though, at the beginning of the show she said they were both free to do whatever they want meaning no committment, but now thats her boyfriend?  Lol que?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

PIMP ON KNIGHT

whats so pimp about telling a JO you love them? Knight is slippin, gettin all caught up with this chick
smh.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ Wiz's Cosby sweater

they should just let Kenzie drift off with some stranger and get raped already. chick is annoying

Jemmye .....another damaged girl with a "story" to tell
eyes.gif

At the end of the day what does that have to do with her banging her roomate because, "its been a week and a girl has needs." ? Also McKenzie is whack and I'm sick and tired of her getting camera time. Eric is a waste of time, so is Sahar.

-The Juice

So wait is that why Ryan called the cops on Preston? Cuz he got mouth AIDs from brushing his teeth with Preston's pee? What if Preston gets e. coli in the lips from those doo doo cigs?

That mediatakeout link seems like a joke what deadly viruses are there other than syphillis and HIV/AIDs? I mean Ryan already got herpes.

Anyway okay ep, last one was better. Still waiting for McKenzie to give up the ({}) and join the darkside, still waiting for Eric, Sahar, or Ashlee to be relevant. Kodi's family possibly not approving of a white girl and her being a jumpoff was hilarious. Knight getting lame(er)
smh.gif
I'm tired of the stale story lines.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So wait is that why Ryan called the cops on Preston? Cuz he mouth AIDs from brushing his teeth with Preston's pee? What if Preston gets e. coli in the lips from those doo doo cigs?

That mediatakeout link seems like a joke what deadly viruses are there other than syphillis and HIV/AIDs? I mean Ryan already got herpes.

Anyway okay ep, last one was better. Still waiting for McKenzie to give up the ({}) and join the darkside, still waiting for Eric, Sahar, or Ashlee to be relevant. Kodi's family possibly not approving of a white girl and her being a jumpoff was hilarious. Knight getting lame(er)
smh.gif
I'm tired of the stale story lines.

Ryan got herpes ?

Back
Top Bottom