Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Im convinced that this Ryan dude has some mental issues deeeeep deep down.

And someone gotta get Sahar a dayquil.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

dude is cryin walking through the streets during the super bowl with glitter on his face...
Scene was messed up but it had me rolling!
roll.gif

Preston > Ryan. And
indifferent.gif
to whomever said Ashlee was hideous. She could most definitely get the business.

Yooooo I just seen this dude Wiz take a long %@$ toke after homie rubbed the cigs on his crack
sick.gif
MTV is dead wrong for this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i was NOT expecting this dude knight to smash ol' girl multiple times, i think she just a !%*, lol

she (jemmye) was out and about in the LES a couple weekends back.  definitely a little bit slizzy.  although she did shoot down my boy kinda hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

dude is cryin walking through the streets during the super bowl with glitter on his face...
Scene was messed up but it had me rolling!
roll.gif

Preston > Ryan. And
indifferent.gif
to whomever said Ashlee was hideous. She could most definitely get the business.

Lol. I really don't think security kicked him out and wouldn't let him in cause he was gay It was because they felt he was bringing the establishment trouble by bringing in an underage person. Because I'm pretty sure he went outside to bring him in Cause u know the whole scene by the door was probably hectic with MTV there

I actually felt bad for PReston. My odd unexplained hate for rainbow people is slowly dissolving.

laugh.gif
 At first it looked like they were kickin Wiz out the club cuz hes gay.  He kisses ol dude then a min later...sir you gotta go. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

And someone gotta get Sahar a dayquil.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously though, she been "sick" since she came on the show

sick.gif
alien.gif
@ ryan & Preston, if they dont fight after finding out they did to each other

look like McKenzie's going to be in "danger" next week
devil.gif
devil.gif

And
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
to you.

Dog she looks like a lion with down syndrome and elephantitis of the lips.

01.jpg

look at her chin though. Ol' slack jaw in the face lookin girl.

-The Juice

Why does that one guy get offended every episode when someone says hes gay, you had sex with a dude in your room a whole day one episode, you cant get offended if your gonna be that flamboyant about it.

Mann this dude Eric is pathetic!

Ryans gay!

Preston don't love them simps (pause).
laugh.gif

Mckenzie is a square.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Why does that one guy get offended every episode when someone says hes gay, you had sex with a dude in your room a whole day one episode, you cant get offended if your gonna be that flamboyant about it.
laugh.gif

For real I felt horrible when Preston got kicked out of that club and he was crying outside. It was kind of a messed up situation, cuz even if they did want him out cuz he was gay they could just cover it up with saying he was with someone underage and that's the reason....and even if they only wanted him gone because of the underage guy, he can say it's cuz he's gay and make a big deal out of it. It was a lose/lose situation for everybody.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

And
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
to you.

01.jpg

-The Juice

Hahahaja wow at saying she looks like a lion. So dead on. Hahaha

And
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
to you.

01.jpg

-The Juice

Hahahaja wow at saying she looks like a lion. So dead on. Hahaha

For a dude who claims to not be gay, why is he always rubbing his butt cheeks on stuff? Dude just shoved newports up his !+%

who does that? Also if anyone peed on my toothbrush....I'd cut their throat

-The Juice

dude is in the closet. that's why dude gets so butt hurt over being called gay.

hopefully he comes out the closet soon before he a) kills himself or b) kills somebody else for calling him what he is.

just watched this weeks episode

ashlee got some DSLs

sahar need to stop talking with her annoying voice

and someone needs to knock out that ryan kid

Back
Top Bottom