Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Originally Posted by airforce416

look at this %$@$@, talking all that smack about her friend last week huh
indifferent.gif

MTV Shows

she is asking to be roofied....and raped...she was C blocking last week and now once she gets some drinks in her she becomes a mess!

the drama between Preston and Ryan is ridic...like its soooooo on purpose...just fight or don't start *%%. Cause Ryan talks and brings @#%# up for nooooo reason just to hate on Preston...lol ridic

so McKenzie is one of them girls who gets drunk , has sex, and says nothing happens even tho she knows it does.

For a dude who claims to not be gay, why is he always rubbing his butt cheeks on stuff? Dude just shoved newports up his #$$

who does that? Also if anyone peed on my toothbrush....I'd cut their throat

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

they can take this part out. %+$! the saints

for real.  
and these two gay dudes, ryan and wiz both are instigators... niether can just #+#% and ignore e/o.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

For a dude who claims to not be gay, why is he always rubbing his butt cheeks on stuff? Dude just shoved newports up his #$$

-The Juice
This. I hope they get into a brawl. They both deserved to get their @%@%* whooped.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice
I think he wanted revenge

Back
Top Bottom