Official Real World New Orleans Thread - Premieres June 30th (First trailer out)

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

What the....!?!?!?!?!?!

Ryan and...SAHAR?
Knight and...Mekenzie?
Eric...has something to say (really loud)?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ knight kicking jemmye out of the confessional and keeping mckenzie

indifferent.gif
@ ryan calling the police on Wiz. I mean even the police were laughing at him
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

laugh.gif
Frail dude calling the cops over a toothbrush

i think it was more about the urine that was sprayed on it and the fecal matter in the toilet bowl, it was used to clean 

that blonde, fruity looking dude looks like someone you can hate easily and push into traffic.
didn't he put dude's cigarettes into his butthole?  he started doing nasty stuff first.

Originally Posted by fLip M0de564

i know mckenzie in real life. my boy couldve smashed. he didnt. smh. she goes to UCF down here w me. we've been to the same parties and what not. she's even my facebook friend. <3 lol

Cool story bro.. Please tell again

I have seen many weird characters on reality TV but Ryan tops the list. No question.

I don't think I'd talk to anybody's mom like that though. Lack of class if you ask me.

You could see in preston's face that he felt like a *%$#$!% confessing to pissing on dude's toothbrush, cause he realized how stupid/immature that +*+! is. They're both lames.....

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Ryan is like the girl version of that guy from RW:DC with the panda hat 
laugh.gif

Nahh, Andrew was funny and seemed like a fun dude to hang out with.  Ryan just seems like a girl.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif

Nahh, Andrew was funny and seemed like a fun dude to hang out with.  Ryan just seems like a girl.
I loveddd Andrew. He was a fool. 
laugh.gif
 This dude Ryan scares the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif

Yeah Andrew was way cooler i just think they picked Ryan cause they thought he would be just as funny.

You know what they should start doing? Pick random RR ppl from different seasons and put them on RW.

If they just brought back Greg And Tyree with 6 new people, that would probably be the best RW in history.

This fool Knight is going in.
laugh.gif

This broad Jimmy is annoying, rule number one, don't sleep with room mates. Bc they become crazy.

Back
Top Bottom