Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Got the plat. What a damn grind.

Attachments

• A2F0CFBC-6058-4E20-86C2-460E6C249338.jpeg
    A2F0CFBC-6058-4E20-86C2-460E6C249338.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 41
Really wish I brought the PS4 with me. Just thinking about all the exploring imma do when I get back from the holidays. Even tho it won’t be the same after finishing :smh:

Got the plat. What a damn grind.

WOW:wow::wow::wow:

I guess now that I know it's attainable from someone on here I gotta go for it.

I'm really getting in my feelings over the Encounter and survive 18 bear attacks and kill the bear or whatever trophy
considering I was 1-6 before I saw the trophy

Merry Christmas Everyone

WOW:wow::wow::wow:

I guess now that I know it's attainable from someone on here I gotta go for it.

I'm really getting in my feelings over the Encounter and survive 18 bear attacks and kill the bear or whatever trophy
considering I was 1-6 before I saw the trophy

Merry Christmas Everyone

I was in cinematic mode then my horse turned off the road into the swamp by itself and bucked me into the mouth of an (maybe legendary) alligator and **** killed me dumb quick. I’m still salty :lol:

Last edited:
I must be in the minor because I skip all the scenes i can and go straight to the missions. Aint with all the story tellin

I was in cinematic mode then my horse turned off the road into the swamp by itself and bucked me into the mouth of an (maybe legendary) alligator and **** killed me dumb quick. I’m still salty :lol:

I got off my horse to inspect when the gator came at me. Pulled out the wrong weapon and it did zero damage and didnt even slow it down. lol

I skipped a good portion of the story in the beginning but started paying more attention in the 4th chapter and oN. Can’t fathom skipping every single story.

Back
Top Bottom