Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
12-rockstar-games-lede.w1100.h733.2x.jpg

More Infos.:

* 2,200 days of motion capture was performed
* The script for the main story is nearly 2000 pages
* The script, including all additional dialog, would be "about 8 feet high" of printed and stacked together.
* 500,000 lines of dialog.
* 300,000 animations
* About 5 hours of content and missions were cut in the end
* They (Rockstar) had to work more than 100h in some weeks.
* More than 700 voice actors have recorded lines for the game.
* The actor Graham Greene has a role in the game.
* 192 interactive mission soundtracks.
* Non-playable characters have at least 80-page scripts — each.

So who's locking themselves in for days like this when the game drops:

200.gif

People gonna be like this when the digital copies start pre loading 2 or 3 days before the game drops and becomes playable at 9pm or 12 midnight eastern time on PS4 and XB1 on 10-26.

every-washington-state-resident-now-waiting-for-our-weed-stores-to-open-after-watching-colorad-weeks-81204.gif

2058rrt.gif

:lol:

Someone find the master p outside the store waiting gif :lol:

I can't find it on google images.

That will be how people are waiting for the 9pm/ 12 midnight store release @ Gamestop, Best Buy, Target, Walmart.

More Infos.:

* The script, including all additional dialog, would be "about 8 feet high" of printed and stacked together.
* 300,000 animations
idc bout this
is it fun or nah
can we still play dice and card games
are we getting undead nightmare
oly thing i care bout

idc bout this
is it fun or nah
can we still play dice and card games
are we getting undead nightmare
oly thing i care bout

Relax dog:

aaa2011286.jpg

Also fishing has been added. Skinning animals you hunt down for meat & skin pelt is even more gruesome and bloodier than RDR1.

More Infos.:

* 300,000 animations

4A5DC336-0774-41C4-B637-8E80695C1FAD.jpeg

Wait I forgot Nintendo also got:

155117b.jpg

Downgraded graphics and it required a huge additional separate memory card

Just stop already.

Everyone knows how hard you ride the Nintendo D.

105GB game on Nintendo switch :lol:

Last game R* put out for Nintendo was:

230216b.jpg

162988.jpg
switch has assasins creed odyssey or whatever the new one is called
and the last resident evil game
through streaming
so its possible

In undead nightmare do the zombies stop being feral? It’s been so long since I played it I popped it in and was running for life with no bullets lol

I’m trying to get caught up with work so that I can buy back into a PS just for this game, sounds like the perfect winter game, any recommendations for what PS to buy? Do they have an RDR bundle? I never played the first one either, but always loved GTA...ya think I will love this?

PS4 pro will have a red dead bundle 399.99 which the regular current price of the pro so the game is essentially free

It’s gonna be a cool game, I mean do you like the Wild West , cowboys with gta charm? Then you’ll love it lol

I’m trying to get caught up with work so that I can buy back into a PS just for this game, sounds like the perfect winter game, any recommendations for what PS to buy? Do they have an RDR bundle? I never played the first one either, but always loved GTA...ya think I will love this?

red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-pro-bundle-hero-product-01-ps4-us-19sep18

Honestly a pretty damn good deal. You literally are getting a physical copy of the game included for free. The 1TB pro with no game alone sells for $399 at the usual retailers. The game is said to take up 105GB on the install alone.

Yes there is no special designed themed aesthetics to the console or controller. Also just remember this console gen is nearing it's end and PS5 and next box will be announced soon and be out by 2020, so yeah a PS4 Pro will hold more trade in value compared to the cheaper base PS4 Slim model.

Also just stick with the PS+ free trial that comes packed in each PS4, which I think is good for 30 days and then stock up on PS+ 1 year subscription when it goes on sale during Black Friday. Yes you will need it to play RDR II online if u want to play online which will be locked out for a few weeks after the games drops on the 26th.

Best Buy. Gamestop, Walmart and Target will have the bundle. Target would be the cheapest to get it if you have a Target Red Card and it gives like a 5% or 10% discount if you buy it that way:

https://www.target.com/p/playstation-4-pro-1tb-red-dead-redemption-2-bundle/-/A-54101696

Oh and it's been reported on forums like resetera that the PS4 Pro lately has been in low stock at most stores and hard to find. Depending on where you live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom