Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
GameStop called and said that I can pick up my pre-ordered copy on the 25th.

giphy.gif

200.webp

YESSIR.

Gotta wait a few weeks though before Red Dead Online goes live. Just like when GTA V and GTA Online launched back in 2013.

Also I'm not un employed and can't play for 16 hours straight like back then :lol:

:lol: im in the same exact boat. Usually off around 6 or 7 so nights are when ill be playing

I remember we did that one mission mad times where u gotta steal the cargo plane from the military base but NONE of us could fly or land that thing once we finally got it :lol:

Whats everybody doing digital or physical discs?

I'm going digital. I got a PS4 for this game and i have UC4 and NBA2k to tide me over and I'm already tired of switching disks, gonna need this game on deck at all times.
Now seeing that people can pick up the game on the 25th, will I be able to access the game at the same time?

If it's true that disc copy will be 2 blu-ray discs.

XB1 owners going to be feeling nostalgic like this:

max-payne-3-xbox-360-D_NQ_NP_700548-MLM28179358579_092018-F.jpg

:lol:

I'm going digital. I got a PS4 for this game and i have UC4 and NBA2k to tide me over and I'm already tired of switching disks, gonna need this game on deck at all times.
Now seeing that people can pick up the game on the 25th, will I be able to access the game at the same time?

Yes pre download will start either as early this Friday I think for people on Xbox Live. PSN reports are saying the pre download will start either next Monday or Tuesday for digital copies, and then yes the game unlocks and is play able on 10-25 at 9pm pacific/11pm mountain time/ and 12 midnight east coast time.

Back
Top Bottom