Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I need to stop being lazy and get another ps4 pro before the game comes out

giphy.gif

how is everyone going to play this game?
besides the good/bad stuff, what else are you going to try to do.

For me I just may want to build my bond with my horse, while constantly hunting to build up funds and maybe drift from town to town gambling/selling carcasses until I feel like I have enough money to start the full game. May try to pull off a full scale bank robbery solo, but my bond with my horse will be so strong I can just call it like a getaway car and seamlessly ride off.

this is all assuming I don't get pulled in to the main story, which I probably will but I definitely want to do some extensive exploring and see what kind of side missions I can into by just hunting/fishing and traveling from town to town.

For me I just may want to build my bond with my horse, while constantly hunting to build up funds and maybe drift from town to town gambling/selling carcasses until I feel like I have enough money to start the full game. May try to pull off a full scale bank robbery solo, but my bond with my horse will be so strong I can just call it like a getaway car and seamlessly ride off.

this is all assuming I don't get pulled in to the main story, which I probably will but I definitely want to do some extensive exploring and see what kind of side missions I can into by just hunting/fishing and traveling from town to town.

The first part is what I’m gonna be alllllll about. Hunting and roaming the land. Then maybe when I get bored of that I’ll start some missions

Hunting, hunting, and more hunting, one of my favorite features. Just start following the thread, any word on legendary animals to kill. I think I may be more of a badass this time. John Marston's character wouldn't allow me to just run around not giving a damn, he was too cool and nice. Tried it with Jack and wasn't really feelin it.

Just pulled the trigger on that deal
.. I figured if it doesn't show up by release date or close . I ll copp digital and sell the copy when it gets here lol

I think I'll just download the game now lol. Have it ready to go and won't have to make a trip to a store.

Another good article about Angel Studios which is now Rockstar San Diego. They are the ones primarily behind making: RDR1, RDR 2, Midnight Club LA, Red Dead Revolver, Resident Evil 2 N64 port, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball games on N64.

Source:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/17/...franchise-began-angel-studios-capcom-rockstar

The studio is located in North County SD and I have a friend from high school who works there and worked on GTA V and RDR 2.

Another good article about Angel Studios which is now Rockstar San Diego. They are the ones primarily behind making: RDR1, RDR 2, Midnight Club LA, Red Dead Revolver, Resident Evil 2 N64 port, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball games on N64.

Source:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/17/...franchise-began-angel-studios-capcom-rockstar

The studio is located in North County SD and I have a friend from high school who works there and worked on GTA V and RDR 2.
did he hook u up with free copies though :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Physical copy is gonna come with a map right?? I remember on RD2 I used to take cellphone pics of that joint and send it to my homies like “yooooo son, son, the cougars are at this spot RIGHT HERE fam! X on the map dawg, get over thur!”

:lol: god damn I’m hype for this game :lol:

Physical copy is gonna come with a map right?? I remember on RD2 I used to take cellphone pics of that joint and send it to my homies like “yooooo son, son, the cougars are at this spot RIGHT HERE fam! X on the map dawg, get over thur!”

:lol: god damn I’m hype for this game :lol:
rdr nt gang was legit :pimp:

I’m copping a PS4 to get down with the gang, last time I played with NTers was GTA...but I was team Xbox then...switching over.

im a try to murk a bear... i always died trying to do that in the first game and never got a chance to murk one :lol:

I'm going to be ruthless from the get go and having these NPC shake in fear when I'm out and about. I did the same with Fallout3.

Back
Top Bottom