Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Why you say that??  i've never went for a limited release on packer.. is there something i should know ? 
nerd.gif
I've never been successful.

That's with online releases period. Last win was the KD IV N7.

Last edited:
I seen the fish market ones on someones feet and they look dope af.
ha i know right? i saw a dude rocking 'em for my rec league a couple weeks ago.

they still got like 3 or 4 on the wall at a champs by me so should be out there i'd guess
I know it's said it's only at packer but wonder if any shops in San Antonio will have them
How cool would it be if the Alamo gift shop got a FSR? lol

Last edited:
I'd like to hear from a respected source on the process and difficulty on copping limited releases from Packershoes.com.  All I know is the one time I ordered sneakers from them, 2 weeks after purchasing the sneakers they sent me an e-mail saying they didn't have enough stock to fill my order.

FSR of the RTAs on ebay for 300. 3 sold already. Size 12 gone. :lol:

The last exclusive to Packer release was their Adidas 2wo1ne or whatever with Iman Shumpert, only 500 pairs. There were 350ish people there I'd guess, not all of them there to buy the sneakers, some were there to just see Shump. Rest went online. I lined up for one and half hours and then went home and copped another pair off their site down the line.

Granted these may carry a bit more hype and countrywide appeal, whereas the shumperts were more NY oriented. For me, packer is a hit and miss. You can show up to a camp out, wait 5 hours and have them tell you that they only have sizes 9.5-10. :lol: Employees take their sizes first as always.

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't allocate a good amount to their website, this being an EXCLUSIVE to packer release, but their online releases are also hit and miss. I think the shumperts went up at a random time after an initially botched internet release.

I personally will take my chances online. Not wasting my Friday night waiting in line to buy sneakers.

FSR of the RTAs on ebay for 300. 3 sold already. Size 12 gone.
laugh.gif

The last exclusive to Packer release was their Adidas 2wo1ne or whatever with Iman Shumpert, only 500 pairs. There were 350ish people there I'd guess, not all of them there to buy the sneakers, some were there to just see Shump. Rest went online. I lined up for one and half hours and then went home and copped another pair off their site down the line.

Granted these may carry a bit more hype and countrywide appeal, whereas the shumperts were more NY oriented. For me, packer is a hit and miss. You can show up to a camp out, wait 5 hours and have them tell you that they only have sizes 9.5-10.
laugh.gif
Employees take their sizes first as always.

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't allocate a good amount to their website, this being an EXCLUSIVE to packer release, but their online releases are also hit and miss. I think the shumperts went up at a random time after an initially botched internet release.

I personally will take my chances online. Not wasting my Friday night waiting in line to buy sneakers.
Thank you for this information. Also that FSR on ebay is pre-order for those wondering. They ship out on or after release date.

Unlike Nike I don't think Reebok has that synthetic thirst attached to its brand that will demand a long term after market swell in price. No doubt Reebok has its fan base but I think consumers will have an easier time letting go of a missed Reebok release that's priced high on the after market than they would an equally hyped Lebron or Jordan. In other words these will cool off VERY quickly once release day has passed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom