Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

International Shipping - $65 to get these from WindyCitySole?!@#

That's some BS right there!

and of course that discount code doesn't apply.

Might still work out cheaper than eBay..

Last edited:
3rd shipment of how many pairs tho? cant really rely on a small company...i know my local moms and pops restock limited releases but usually about 10 or so pairs but i cant really rely on that and assume bigger chains will have a bigger restock....get them while its at 150
I think you are right. That is an assumption.. I just hate the feeling paying over retail, and seeing a restock very shortly after. I see it like this 50.00 more dollars couldve copped me another colorway on the 1st
wink.gif
. Its all good. My question is how did Millenium shoes, and Windy City Sole have so many restocks within the same weekend of release? Thats what gets me excited about retailers like Karmaloop.com and Packer from getting a restock.

The more I think about it, the less problem I have spending more if need be...

This Saturday, I'll spend $173 on a pair of 5's and they don't hold even HALF of the nostalgic value. 

Last edited:
If you are a true sneaker head this has ALWAYS has been the holy grail of sneakers!!!!

oh shut up. "true sneaker head" who the hell are you to make that judgement?

thats your opinion. you are entitled to it but dont go around saying crap like that

lol @ the holy grail of sneakers

Thats so true but i hate resellers , if people want to be cheap and *****y then go buy some filas lol, and im sure prices will go even higher .

ok now you are just sounding like a reseller hoping to hype these up even more so somebody can pay over double...

I know its pricey, but I threw the link up just to help folks out, i mean if you can pay 160 & over for **** quality Jordans..why not for these nice classics & you know the quality is trumping anything Jordan is coming out with. I usually dont mess with WCS cuz they can be pricey (check their J selection) But I got a good deal with the Penny V & free shipping. 
pimp.gif

I know its pricey, but I threw the link up just to help folks out, i mean if you can pay 160 & over for **** quality Jordans..why not for these nice classics & you know the quality is trumping anything Jordan is coming out with. I usually dont mess with WCS cuz they can be pricey (check their J selection) But I got a good deal with the Penny V & free shipping. 
pimp.gif

You did the right thing throwing that link up man. Your just trying to help us out. If you find any more throw it on here asap. I need a damn pair. :nerd:

smh comletely slept on these. thought they would be a easy cop. hopefully i can find a pair out here in the bay area for retail.

if yall cant get these for retail you are a failure at sneakers lmao. theyre ******g GRs

yes because these were so readily available across the country...and are sitting on most store shelves that got em'. :smh:

Seattle for example, Kemp's old playing ground, didn't even get them...

Last edited:
You did the right thing throwing that link up man. Your just trying to help us out. If you find any more throw it on here asap. I need a damn pair. :nerd:

Man that damn size 12 is hard to come by!! I've been searching all day around me. 10.5 was the biggest, which I just went ahead and picked up.

Tbh, I thought they were gonna sit to a lesser degree like the Emmits, which still holds somewhat of sentimental value to me, but just not over $100 value.

I gotta shout out one of the members on here.... CJDynasty

I spent all damm night into day trynna copp these things. I struck out at like 4 different places.

Mr.Dynasty sees my posts, feels my pain, and messages me with a more than reasonable offer.... Some real G ****

CJDynasty, dude is good people...

SALUTE!

Shouts to Hotrod98Z , he did the same thing. Respect.

Last edited:
Man that damn size 12 is hard to come by!! I've been searching all day around me. 10.5 was the biggest, which I just went ahead and picked up.

I'm searching hard my brotha. Atleast you got to hold a pair in your hands tho. :lol:

@AirUpHere23 Seattle got them but only at 2 stores RPS and Shiekh. Would of been nice if they gave Seattle the GR treatment tho. I'm not too bummed about it tho, I know I'll find my pair because the hunt is forever for these. :smokin

I'm a BIG supporter of Reebok. Bout 95% of my kick collection are of this brand LOL. I knew the Kamikaze 2's were getting buzz but didn't realize that they would be this hyped! I got up on that Friday after working nightshift and I called a few of my sneaker spots. No one had them. I went to one spot and they just sold out. Then I went to the Sheikhs in the Mall and I INSTANTLY started feeling hype in the air. I was looking around and saw MOST of the customers getting a Red & Blue Reebok box from the sales people to try on. I KNEW that they were the Kami's before I even asked. Fortunately, they had a pair left for me but 1/2 a size lower than my regular size. I got the pair and decided to try to cop my regular size at another Sheikhs. I called up one across town and Luckily they had the size. Copped that pair and was a HAPPY man. Lesson for this....is to be persistent and not give up. The HYPE was REAL as there were people copping pairs in a frenzy. Seemed like that was what EVERYBODY was looking to get that day. You can't blame Reebok for not getting a pair. The availability depended on the retailers. Not enough of them carry Reebok's brand. Don't worry if you didn't get the Sonic's pair. It'll be out there for you soon at a REASONABLE price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom