Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Where can I find the snapback in this pic at that goes with the shoes. Does anybody know cause Ive also seen a white/black one also that goes with the ones releasing on the 1st.

3rd shipment of how many pairs tho? cant really rely on a small company...i know my local moms and pops restock limited releases but usually about 10 or so pairs but i cant really rely on that and assume bigger chains will have a bigger restock....get them while its at 150

WindyCitySole is not a small company. It's just another one of your guys' beloved "resellers."

I'm searching hard my brotha. Atleast you got to hold a pair in your hands tho. :lol:

@AirUpHere23 Seattle got them but only at 2 stores RPS and Shiekh. Would of been nice if they gave Seattle the GR treatment tho. I'm not too bummed about it tho, I know I'll find my pair because the hunt is forever for these. :smokin

I don't suppose rps or shiekh have any left?

^^Check again, homie. I just added a size 12 to my cart (but let it go). Not familiar with the site though so it may allow me to add to cart only to tell me at a later point in the checkout process that they are, indeed, sold out.

Got my pair from YCMC today...they actually tried to deliver on Friday, but I was out campin for kicks (sigh). I'm shocked/impressed that YCMC was able to somehow have my sneakers deliver to me on release day.

Shout to YCMC for that...Preciate it.

Whoever said these run small and/or narrow...we'll agree to disagree. True to size, if not slightly big/long in the toe. Glad I went with my true size.

Also...PTone...where you been at homie? Glad to see you back postin. Or have you just took a break from the JB forum?

Got my pair from YCMC today...they actually tried to deliver on Friday, but I was out campin for kicks (sigh). I'm shocked/impressed that YCMC was able to somehow have my sneakers deliver to me on release day.

Shout to YCMC for that...Preciate it.

Whoever said these run small and/or narrow...we'll agree to disagree. True to size, if not slightly big/long in the toe. Glad I went with my true size.

Also...PTone...where you been at homie? Glad to see you back postin. Or have you just took a break from the JB forum?

What up tho?

Mannn, that JB forum is so overcrowded w/nuubz, whiney babies and know-it-alls. I lurk some threads and pop up from time to time but I just can't keep up w/these kids nowadays anymore talmbout "I just placed my order, where's my tracking number?" or "the threshold for customs fees is $xx.xx" or "re-stock this, re-stock that." I got tired of sifting thru all that just to find some legitimate information, hah. I be around tho, hit me up sometime...

Like everyone else wasn't expecting the hype so when these sold out I wasn't tripping cause I had kinda slept on then anyway.

So this afternoon I take my lady to the mall to get her makeup done...while she doing that I stroll into Jimmy Jazz to burn some time.

The clerk see me in the playoffs 13s and said I see your into shoes just got a restock on the Shawn Kemp kamikaze I got I 9 left.

With no hesitation I tryed them on being that it was .5 down but they felt right so I had to cop.

Like everyone else wasn't expecting the hype so when these sold out I wasn't tripping cause I had kinda slept on then anyway.

So this afternoon I take my lady to the mall to get her makeup done...while she doing that I stroll into Jimmy Jazz to burn some time.

The clerk see me in the playoffs 13s and said I see your into shoes just got a restock on the Shawn Kemp kamikaze I got I 9 left.

With no hesitation I tryed them on being that it was .5 down but they felt right so I had to cop.

*slow clap*

Found this! Freaking size 12 is sold out!!!
sick.gif

http://store.foreversneakz.com/product/reebok-kamikaze-ii-2-retro-sonics
12 is def on there b

Size 12 and 13 bro that was on Reebok.com. To make matters worse my local sheikh got them in today after days of telling me '' no we are not getting them.'' Walked into that store on my lunch break and I saw the Kamikazes on display. :x Only a 7.5 left. FML...

Ya sheikh employees didn't know wtf I was talking about. The dude at south center kept having me call back the next day, I got the feeling they don't have a item list of what they got coming to them.

I find it interesting that a lot of people complain about resellers but at the same time several guys here mentioned that they bought the "wrong" size because they couldn't find a pair in their size. Why dont you leave that pair to someone who can actually wear it? Next time That someone could be you!

Get this... So I call the Shiekh at Alderwood mall near seattle right at 10 saturday morning... Dumb girl I spoke with said they aren't getting em... Then the next day I hear about some dudes coppin from there... The People they got working there are dumb as rocks... SMH

If you need a size 9.5....

I suggest picking up the pair on Jimmy Jazz before a reseller does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom