Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

They really gotta stop making so many colorways of this shoe. Kemp's time with Orlando was nothing to be celebrated. Not hating, just my opinion.

I think they should've just stopped with the following colors:

OG > All-Stars > Black/Red > White/Green/Yellow aka Raindrops

I feel you on this but there are people buying these retro+ joints. This shoe must have as many colours in one year as the Reebok Question has had in over 10+ years.

Last edited:
SneakersNStuff x Reeebok Kamikazee 2 red & white.. May 29th
[h1]t[/h1]
I'm feeling these.. what was the price shipped on the kamikazes from sns.. anybody know?

Last edited:
yea I was looking a ktemp jersey I need something casualbut I probably jut get a polo, I like those shoes just need to switch up laces.

Ups keep freaking changing my raindrop delivery date first it was Friday then wed they change it to next week Tuesday wed they change it to Monday now it back to Friday.

SneakersNStuff x Reeebok Kamikazee 2 red & white.. May 29th
[h1]t[/h1]
I'm feeling these.. what was the price shipped on the kamikazes from sns.. anybody know?
SneakerNews just took down the posting. I'm thinking they jumped the gun and it's a later release date since SNS is dropping their Question Collab on the 29th. ( Maybe not - End Clothing has put them up in even sizes only. http://www.endclothing.com/launch/reebok-x-sns/reebok-x-sneakersnstuff-kamikaze-ii-mid.html  )

SNS has free shipping over $300 or $25 a pair.  Prices on Kamikaze ranged from $129 to $139. Crapshoot on whether you get hit with duties from customs though  They still have good sizes in stock on the USA Dream Team colorway too.

Last edited:
My black/red just came in. These are suprisingly really comfortable.

I also ordered the OKC and USA colorz. Cant wait till those arrive!

I favor the sns over the packer colorway. Thinking about pulling trigger on USA colorway on SNS. Anyone know if/when they getting released stateside?

Theres gotta be a way to get these red/white/blue??

I've been searching for about 2 days and it seems like only Footlocker.eu has em. But they dont ship to the USA. anyone have any info or ideas on how to get these???

Back
Top Bottom