Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Theres gotta be a way to get these red/white/blue??

I've been searching for about 2 days and it seems like only Footlocker.eu has em. But they dont ship to the USA. anyone have any info or ideas on how to get these???
I'm not sure why they used that picture.  Maybe it was an early sample but the V46096 vendor number shown is the same as the USA Dream Team/ John Wall edition.  I don't think the version shown exists unless there is a sample pair floating around.

I'm not sure why they used that picture.  Maybe it was an early sample but the V46096 vendor number shown is the same as the USA Dream Team/ John Wall edition.  I don't think the version shown exists unless there is a sample pair floating around.
yeah i was sort of coming to that conclusion. i noticed they both had the same model # v46096. thanks for the heads up. well now i'll just be waiting for the SNS and Packers Limited Editions

SneakersNStuff x Reeebok Kamikazee 2 red & white.. May 29th
[h1]
t
[/h1]

I'm feeling these.. what was the price shipped on the kamikazes from sns.. anybody know?

Materials seem decent on these joints but it looks like the colourblocking took all of 3 minutes to come up with.

Well of course. White/Red with laces that I don't agree with. I already have the black and red so I don't need them. I like the Packer but not enough, I think the only way I would buy another Kamikaze is if it's the OG cw that I missed out on.

I had my size of the OGs at City Gear and didn't pull the trigger because I didn't wanna pay for shipping. I figured Finishline would carry them, oh well.

Any1 know where the BLK/WHT 1s might still be available for retail....cant find a 9.5 anywhere but ebay for over retail

SneakersNStuff x Reeebok Kamikazee 2 red & white.. May 29th
[h1]t[/h1]
I'm feeling these.. what was the price shipped on the kamikazes from sns.. anybody know?
I haven't seen these before. Have they released already? Didn't see anything on the sns page... they would probably look better with white laces.

They look much better with white lacese, still pass for me though. Just waiting for info on the Packer collab.

Back
Top Bottom