Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

You guys should peep ebay for the og sonics if you're still looking. Dude's unloading them crazy.

I just got another pair for retail + shipping. Worn once.

Also... am I the only one who never seen anyone wear any of these colorways in person? Not that it matters to me if ppl wear or not but for a shoe I dont in stores at all anymore, Id think that Id see someone wearing them from time to time.

So far, Im the only one ive seen wear these at all lol. In person

Also... am I the only one who never seen anyone wear any of these colorways in person? Not that it matters to me if ppl wear or not but for a shoe I dont in stores at all anymore, Id think that Id see someone wearing them from time to time.

when I was in NYC for a couple of days I think I saw two guys wearing them. But where I live I haven't seen anybody (but me) so far...

Last edited:
You guys should peep ebay for the og sonics if you're still looking. Dude's unloading them crazy.

Extreme reselling brother. It seems like the handful of us cats who genuinely like Reebok have a tough time getting pairs. Look at the amount of people that posted in this thread after those hyped/limited 'Packer' joints hit all the blogs/websites. I'm willing to be that 90% of those pairs purchased at retail will be on your local Kijiji/CL or eBay with a $100 markup.

Since release I have probably seen 5 people wear them from nyc to philly.

oh and ill def be scooping the Alamos, I was a lil put off by the material differences in the gays but it had grown on me hard, I expect these will be at the usual boutiques around the country, ima hope Boston is asleep on this one

oh and ill def be scooping the Alamos, I was a lil put off by the material differences in the gays but it had grown on me hard, I expect these will be at the usual boutiques around the country, ima hope Boston is asleep on this one
What the hell??

What the hell??

LL[img]

Those Remember the Alamo/Packers are tough as HELL. I thought I was finally done with Kamikaze 2s, but looks like there's one more bridge to cross.

I haven't heard anything about other shops getting these.  All I've heard is in store and online with packer.

I haven't heard anything about other shops getting these.  All I've heard is in store and online with packer.
I just called a local spot that normally receives Reebok products, including the Question x Packer collab. He said he doesn't believe they will get them and thinks they are exclusive to Packer. If they did receive pairs it would be a week or so after the Packer releases them, like with the Questions.

Last edited:

while not official I've found that most of the boutiques that do collabs... (e.g. bodega, packer, sns, ubiq, extra butter etc) generally get at least a fsr of the more limited collabs of each other's kicks. id be surprised if these were packer release only n have they done that before? I recall the questions had the local/national/international release so I'd expect a broader releases, tho still limited.

Last edited:

Extreme reselling brother. It seems like the handful of us cats who genuinely like Reebok have a tough time getting pairs. Look at the amount of people that posted in this thread after those hyped/limited 'Packer' joints hit all the blogs/websites. I'm willing to be that 90% of those pairs purchased at retail will be on your local Kijiji/CL or eBay with a $100 markup.
Hey vood. I havent been in this thread in a min lol. How did that sizing situation turn out for you?

Back
Top Bottom