Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Got this pic from s dubi in the kobe thread.. i need to see what these olive/crimson/gold ones look like 
nerd.gif
Hopefully Footlocker/Eastbay etc make them discount eligible.  Need something to soften that 34% charge for customs/duty.

Via Packer's site

"All customers who placed online orders will receive their respective tracking numbers between today and tomorrow with all packages to be en route no later than this Thursday. We appreciate your patience!"

Man Ive been pouting this whole time yall been saying you got confirmation cuz i havent got a thing yet ...

just out of curiousity thinking maybe it hit my spam, i searched my email and yeah i got confirmation 2 HOURS AGO ... damn phone wouldnt update .. smh

on another note, i agree it feels real good

Last edited:
Seems like a good number of NTers able to get through. Congrats, expecting some on feet pics. Have seen like 3 of them on IG so far... The rest is resellers....:smh:

3m is amazing but what really kills it on this shoe is the quality of the suede, TOP notch. The clear icey bottoms are a nice touch as well. Just some pics to hold u guys over til your shipments arrive.

Got shipping confirmation too for some 9.5s
nthat.gif
Thinking im gonna keep these, but possibly could swap for some Royals.

For everyone who copped on line, be prepared for the way these sneakers were put together.  The materials are unbelievably nice but there are quality issues with how the sneaker is put together on a good portion of pairs.  

The pair I just looked at in person, you can visibly see glue on many parts of the shoe where it should be hidden.  You can see a lot of glue where the midsole and upper meet.  There is a HUGE crease down the middle of the midsole going horizontal for a solid 3 inches or so.  Also there is a pretty big glue stain on the pigskin suede and there is no getting that off without ruining the suede probably so it will have to be left there.  Also there is slight yellow staining on small portions of the soles.  The tongues also came dirtied up a bit.

I hope you guys don't receive a pair nearly this bad.

Back
Top Bottom