Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Just helping the thread
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_10.jpg
This pic helped seal the deal for me. They look great in these new pics 
pimp.gif
definitely changed my opinion

Is a lot of spots getting the Easters? How many pairs is you guys spots getting? I'm hoping this release won't be a headache... I'm feelin the Easters.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Just helping the thread
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_10.jpg
This pic helped seal the deal for me. They look great in these new pics 
pimp.gif
definitely changed my opinion

Agree with my fellow nters. These elites are growing on me with every new batch of pictures. As long as it's not too much of a headache, I'll be looking to cop.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Is a lot of spots getting the Easters? How many pairs is you guys spots getting? I'm hoping this release won't be a headache... I'm feelin the Easters.

GR right? Hopefully! I'm going after Eastbay and if not my Niketown will be doing a RSVP on twitter.

Not sure if already posted but fsr of summit lake hornets on finshline.com

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by s dubl

GR right? Hopefully! I'm going after Eastbay and if not my Niketown will be doing a RSVP on twitter.
Im hoping so.. I dont NEED em, but would like a pair without hassle.

I will add to the Miami Nights conversation. Mine just came in the mail. Talked the seller down to 195 shipped. Very happy with these shoes for that price.

To the person who pointed out the FSR on FNL.com for SLH's (that's a lot of abbreviations), thank you!!!!! That's when NT is at its best, helping each other out..

From the sounds of the recent talks for the IXs..prior to "Mcfly/SB" release Miami Nights is probably the favorite CW of the bunch??!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by fsunole19

Originally Posted by vood99

If 10.5 fit you comfortably on the VIII and IX then you take 10 in the VII. Word of caution: in terms of comfort the VIIs that have a patent leather toe box are quite uncomfortable to wear over long periods of time.
Damn I found a pair of 10.5 that I really wanted....guess the search continues.

Funny....I'm a size 10.5
My Lebron 7s are a size 10.5
Guess what? They fit me perfect.
If your a size 10.5 & you found some 7s in a size 10.5.......buy it. It's your size.
Dudes on here gonna have your feet hurting trying to squeeze into a size 10.
30t6p3b.gif

Now if a size 10.5 ain't your natural size & a size 10 is.......by all means buy a size 10.
I am sorry fam, but there is no way that the 10.5 in the IX is the same as the 10.5 in VII. If you're taking a 11 in the IX then I rest my case, but IXs are at minimum a half size smaller - while some colourways are damn near 0.75 to a full size smaller.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

picking up 3 of the 4 releases this weekend (diamond turfs, easter brons, kds, pdf kobes)

idk if I should pick up the brons or the kobe PDFS.. the kd's and turfs are a must though.

To be honest with you I'd say go with the mint PDF Kobe's the shoe looks real different and I love how they give off that Tiffany style colorway and I think they're the best looking colorway out of the Easter pack imo. I actually think the Lebron low is the worst pair out of the Easter pack and I think the Lebron 9's are ten times better than the Kobe VII's but you have to give credit where credit is due so I will be picking up the Kobe mint PDF's instead of the Lebrons.I

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i ordered a 10.5
Funny cuz i stock locate order a different size yesterday evening too. Cashier didnt log in my email address for shipping confirmation, so im just hoping i dont get that call from customer service for no stock.
laugh.gif

SLH on the truck, out for delievery

Thanks eastbay ray

Will they b in a bag or box??

Back
Top Bottom