Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I've been sleeping on the Lebron line for a minute (kind of fell off when they dropped a million colorways in 2 months), but I think my Freegums need some company. That picture of the Dunkmans with the neon green laces and the Xmas with the red elite socks probably just cost me 3-4 bills
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fsunole19

I asked this a few times on Sole Collector but haven't got much response. If I wear a 10.5 in the Lebron 9 will a Lebron 7 in 10.5 fit or should I go down to a 10?

You can go either TTS on the VIIs or go a half size down.
Do we have a date on the taxi elites yet? Those will be my last 9s until the 3x blacks go below a bun.

I asked this a few times on Sole Collector but haven't got much response. If I wear a 10.5 in the Lebron 9 will a Lebron 7 in 10.5 fit or should I go down to a 10?

i have a size 10.5 dunkman 7 and they are a little too big for me, i get some 9's in 10.5 and some in 10. it depends on which shoe. my cannons and swingmans are 10's. big bangs and mango's are 10.5 all feel pretty much the same except the big bangs which feel a little bigger

Originally Posted by leothegod

i have a size 10.5 dunkman 7 and they are a little too big for me, i get some 9's in 10.5 and some in 10. it depends on which shoe. my cannons and swingmans are 10's. big bangs and mango's are 10.5 all feel pretty much the same except the big bangs which feel a little bigger
If 10.5 fit you comfortably on the VIII and IX then you take 10 in the VII. Word of caution: in terms of comfort the VIIs that have a patent leather toe box are quite uncomfortable to wear over long periods of time.

Originally Posted by vood99

If 10.5 fit you comfortably on the VIII and IX then you take 10 in the VII. Word of caution: in terms of comfort the VIIs that have a patent leather toe box are quite uncomfortable to wear over long periods of time.
Damn I found a pair of 10.5 that I really wanted....guess the search continues.

picking up 3 of the 4 releases this weekend (diamond turfs, easter brons, kds, pdf kobes)

idk if I should pick up the brons or the kobe PDFS.. the kd's and turfs are a must though.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

20 buck off coupon on SLH on FNL a no go huh?
eyes.gif

Thoughts on "customizing" SLH to make teal portion metallic or vegas gold along with swoosh to create UDUB CW?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I can get another pair I will do this.  I promise.  If anyone can help me get a second pair, this WILL be done.
Too bad we lost Wroten and Ross in the past few days.....

Originally Posted by vood99

Damn I found a pair of 10.5 that I really wanted....guess the search continues.

Funny....I'm a size 10.5
My Lebron 7s are a size 10.5
Guess what? They fit me perfect.
If your a size 10.5 & you found some 7s in a size 10.5.......buy it. It's your size.
Dudes on here gonna have your feet hurting trying to squeeze into a size 10.
30t6p3b.gif

Now if a size 10.5 ain't your natural size & a size 10 is.......by all means buy a size 10.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

picking up 3 of the 4 releases this weekend (diamond turfs, easter brons, kds, pdf kobes)

idk if I should pick up the brons or the kobe PDFS.. the kd's and turfs are a must though.

Only release I want are the Easter Lows. Deion's are cool but meh...
Easter KDs ARE CHICK-LIKE & Kobe's are just horrid. Looks like somebody nutted on a pair of black shoes. EZ Pass!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Only release I want are the Easter Lows. Deion's are cool but meh...
Easter KDs ARE CHICK-LIKE & Kobe's are just horrid. Looks like somebody nutted on a pair of black shoes. EZ Pass!!!

LOL.

Colorways definitely helped with this shoes success... For me, I hated the design from the beginning. Only pair I picked up on were the cannons because theyre the most unique and the green is super nice in person. Can't see myself buying more than 1 pair of these cause I'm still not a fan of the design and Im more anxious to see the 10. But if I see Miami nights in person.. I might break

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "my eyes hurt"

Ordered some turquoise laces off the bay I thought would match but it's not the perfect combo that I was hoping for, smh.

what ya'll think? doable?? Or should I continue my hunt....

Continue your hunt. I saw some people who posted pictures that were a better match, but I'm not sure where they got them.
Check your local footlocker man thats where i got mine.

Back
Top Bottom