Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Some say .5 size up but for me it's tts unless I would hoop in them I'd go .5 or full size up to hoop in them

Finally got mine from my homie, quick lace swap from the ASG LeBron VII for a better match... NOT going through the hell of trying to perfectly match shoelaces! And excuse the red socks... I just threw the shoes on for #NT...

23mptax.jpg

easter lebrons? I think those will be an easy had. Mom and pop shops by me are selling them for retail without tax

whats the retail price on the easter lebrons? are they limited? basically should i try online, or do you guys think i will be able to cop in store?

Just got first pair of Lebron's in the mail. SLH... Though I'm a Jordan man. i am well pleased. Should of never passed on the China's.

I went to the mall to pick up some new insoles....Saw the clerk with SLHs on feet and WOW are they loud! I was talking to him for awhile and I was joking with him how I guy like me can't pull off the loudness CW of the shoes...Very nice and bright but I can't wear 'em..

back to lunch now...

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

To the person who pointed out the FSR on FNL.com for SLH's (that's a lot of abbreviations), thank you!!!!! That's when NT is at its best, helping each other out..

youre very welcome. been able to snag so many great deals thru the yrs thx to NTers just tryin to pay it back.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

SLH on the truck, out for delievery

Thanks eastbay ray

Will they b in a bag or box??
They should be in a box.  Enjoy your new shoes!

EastbayRep - Ray

My Mc South Beach arrived today.... these go HARD
pimp.gif

imag0194z.jpg

imag0195l.jpg

A lot more low key than BBS - Better IMO

imag0197w.jpg

South beach family!
imag0203p.jpg

Not going to lie.

I would stunt the hell out of those SB slides to the courts then pull out the Elites to cross over some dudes.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Not feeling the SB Elites. Away > SB > Home. #thatsjustme

Probably will cop all 3 anyways though.

laugh.gif
 The hell you gonna cop something you're not feeling? 

Dang what did you do to those SB 8's? I wore mine a lot but yours look like you folded them then put them in the dryer for a few hours. Nice pick up on the elites though.

Back
Top Bottom