Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^ lil late homie, im mad cuz this the last 9 and im not feeling the 10s at all. smh i need them red elite

Last edited:
What I don't really understand is why release this only in Miami, but also in China...and not you're home country!!???

so far all I have heard is Unknwn is releasing these

whats the other stores?

My last hope is that when i go on twitter i see that they say we are not selling that pack on NIKESTORE, so hopefully they do what i been thinking which is to sell them individually like awesomeblossom said also. PLEASE, thats the last chance of hope

I'm done with Eastbay and this shoe. I ordered this shoe three different times. And all three replacement pairs arrived defective with laces like this, chipped swooshes, and scuffs. I chatted with a CSR and was told to return them yet again, but was told my size was no longer available. So now what? For $250+ can I just get a pair with semi "Elite" quality? I'm not even a nit-picky type, but this has been the exception.
End Rant/
If you would like us to look into this please feel free to PM us with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Figured the other shoe in the pack would be the red elites. Never believed that mess Nike was talking. I think $450 is a decent price for the pack, if you like both pairs. I'm only feelin the Elites. Wonder what resell price will be for the Elites, :smh: . Im predicting some ridiculous prices. Good luck to all you Heat/Lebron fans in Miami trying to cop.

man both pairs are sick!   I'm hoping they release across the country.
grin.gif

sneakernews reporting its releasing nationwide, i hope nike f ing with us, we all need a shot

ok so i can see why they would only drop in Miami but China too?  wtf is that all about ?   My only guess is what you guys are saying is that they will drop to everyone else seperate in  normal Lebron shoe boxes a few weeks down the road.    Maybe aug 25th or sept 8th?   i'm crossing my fingers.
wink.gif

Nike didnt lie about the Red Elite Lebron WORE not releasing and being a PE, this Red Elite is different than the one he wore in the Finals.

The MVP 9 is still the worst looking 9 to release all year!

More than likely you'll get some sort of mass release across the country at sometime before the X drops. Probably follow suit of the Pre-Heat releases where Miami gets first dibs then they get a nationwide release.

Sneaker news stated

Saturday, August 11th in a unique double-wide box with ‘Earned, not Given’ printed below the LJ logo. These will be available at select Nike Basketball retailers in North America and in China (not just in Miami as previously reported), so enjoy this gallery of images below and let us know which of the two versions are better, and fill us in with your opinions on just how much more popular LeBrons will be now that he’s a confirmed Champion.

Back
Top Bottom